polor12

5k back to plinlko

Featured Comment

there was a time where 5k was a major feature in  plinko.. or sorta a beta test for the upcoming version 2 stake.. many players thought it was a difficult multiplier to get.. many players prove otherwise ..which was a great payout for them.. we expected it would come out for the grand opening..but to our surprise it wasn't there..there were rumors why but no definite proof.. since the new year is clearly less then a couple months..why not have 5k appear in one of the mega race.. it would surely be a hit again.. and it would be good way to end the year off.. I know many would agree for this to happen..what are your guys opinion about this?

I think the reason was because people were winning so much from the 5kx.  I myself had hit it like 3 times in one day with low bets and made some decent profit.  The odds to get it were the same as the 1k but an extra 4kx.  I don't think this will ever come back but I wish it did because I really did like it. But don't count on it to ever come back :)

i didnt mean perm.. just for a mega race.. 1 last time.. i mean it would make the race more interesting to play or even watch.. instead seeing dice limbo which is the main 2 games that people currently playing during races.. would be fun to see people hunt that 5k.. and the amount of wagers and profit would be a change of pace.. even for hour and a half,, remember to get people playing you gotta have something worth playing for.. 

I hope 5000x multiplier will come back one day. Please remember this was just the promotion. Too bad I wasn't around back then, didn't have time to gamble and actually never had a chance to play 5000x plinko. I wish it could come back one day at least for a week.

yes it will be great if we have that 5000x back at plinko, since i feel plinko is dead game, getting too much rolls to give some decent hit, to make it alive again stake have to give us 5000x one more time.

i remember last time badger hit the 5000x and won over 5 btc that was amazing to see, if we have that multiplier again i will must try for that this time.

I don't know 5kx payout comeback or not but this is very interesting and more users attract to plinko if 5kx multiplayer add on plinko because I saw so many time few users hit 1000x on plinko,

But I never hit in plinko 1000x in 10 months I try so many times

Big payout is always full of fun. If they make it back all will love it. But  as cryptofly said if you play with that big payout a lot of zero box will be there. So it would be tough to hunt as you will hit zero much and balance will decrease quicker. 

13 hours ago, polor12 said:

there was a time where 5k was a major feature in  plinko.. or sorta a beta test for the upcoming version 2 stake.. many players thought it was a difficult multiplier to get.. many players prove otherwise ..which was a great payout for them.. we expected it would come out for the grand opening..but to our surprise it wasn't there..there were rumors why but no definite proof.. since the new year is clearly less then a couple months..why not have 5k appear in one of the mega race.. it would surely be a hit again.. and it would be good way to end the year off.. I know many would agree for this to happen..what are your guys opinion about this?

maybe because it will bankcrupt stake. haha becaus may is winning with it.

hello,

it is for his today that I no longer play plinko because now it is x1000 maximum and I think it is much more to chase x1000 plinko than x1000 bomb for example. I think besides that the plinko was a little give up because of that and it's really a shame. I would like to see a bigger multiplier ...

Good day all

Im guessing quite a few of you guys are new to the site.. but yea the players that was here before version 2 came out experienced the 5k plunko.. it was a test for version 2 plinko.. it was a feature that in the beginning many players were trying to get.. after 1 person that hit it big.. it seemed like from there on many people were hitting it.. the rumor was that it was taken out because the payout was  nearly to the max.. 2 players dont want to mention their name cashed out 6 btc each. or little bit less. but it was well over 1 btc. in just 1 roll.. but yea. that was rumor.. but it did make plinko very popular that month.. and that was Feb.. i can remember it clearly because i hit 5k with eth that got me .5 on valentines day.. so yea.. having that feature 1 more time on mega race.. would be interesting.. 

I have not felt a game of plinko with a 5k multiplier but I want to try playing plinko with a multiplier like that who knows when I play it can make me happy with a 5k multiplier, hopefully this will come back at stake

On 11/13/2019 at 6:09 AM, polor12 said:

good idea, i once saw it but after a week or two , i never see it again, and im not sure why they remove it, im missing 5k jackpot.

i think it will be interesting if plinko can back to 5kx again because i never hit that 5kx po before and still curious about it. ill waiting for it and hope stake will release it again.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:09 PM, polor12 said:

Oh I remember that.   It was just for a few days if I remember correctly and I think badger actually hit the 5k?