Do you guyz still enjoying?

Featured Comment

hey guyz hope you all are doing great :)

since the rainbot is taken to stake's mechanical lab for some maintainance for a week :) do you guyz still enjoying the chat.

or its kind a slow and boring, 

i asked support that why its not raining here anymore from rainbot, they said its off for maintainance, and once it start working again, will be better in distributing rains to every one.

i am feeling kind a bored, its not that i depend on rainbot lol, but still when you are empty you can get something to roll time to time.

what you guyz are feeling.

I still enjoy being here. there is rain there is no rain it doesn't affect me. because here we can depo, if not depo we can go to the forum, there are many ways to get free coins here. I know that some people will always hope that rain will always be there, especially for users who cannot do depots, of course they expect it to rain, but this is only temporary, the rain will return

It is true that Rainbot was good when we did not have the means and we wanted to play a little fun but after all it is not mandatory to put it so we can not blame them. Then as you said at least back from Rainbot everyone can enjoy it and I find it very good. Its going back in the meantime we'll be patient :)

With the absence of RAINBOT at the moment, I think I'm normal with the bets I make and also with chat. has no effect on me. because I'm used to deposits before I bet.
however, I hope RAINBOT will be back in the chat room soon, because I think RAINBOT is currently beneficial for a group of gamblers (maybe)

I am happy just being in stake even though there is no rainbot because in my rom the rainbot was once removed for months, but that is not an obstacle for me because there is still much we can do in the chat room to discuss strategy with each other or just joking. and sometimes there are some people who are kind enough to do the drains with no small amount.

i asked support that why its not raining here anymore from rainbot, they said its off for maintainance, and once it start working again, will be better in distributing rains to every one.

I hope so, but I doubt it's true because do really everyone deserves rain? ;) I'm not sure about that. Additionally it is suspicious that they just removed it. If they wanted to update it they didn't have to remove it. I don't think rainbot is coming back anytime soon. Unless it has something to do with sports betting preparation. 

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you are just hustling around the free stuffs that the site is giving! Mm-hmm!

Yeah it is good to have rains once in a while, but do not ever take these rains as a source to fuel your gambling wishes. The previous rains aren't even worth $0.03 in an average and you would only get 1-2 every hour. Come on now. 😂

Without the previous rainbot system in chat anymore it seem to really change the whole chat eco-system, making there to be much more less nonsense or possibly chat bots that just keeps repeating same words in order to get rained on by the rainbot. So I believe it is a good change. :)