47Ronin

Which Game Do you Feel Good when you Play <3

Featured Comment

it always hurts when I lose and I want allin or not the name that loses does not make us happy and I often lose when I am allin after being hit by 5 consecutive reds in po x1.3 and it turns out it's still red too and that makes me angry.

I think it's a dice game. because with a dice game, the possibility of winning the bet is very big. stay optimistic and always think positive. however, I always avoid betting ALL IN. because in my opinion it will make me regret and cause anger that maybe I could not weir.

I like mines game and I play mostly this game because I make so many times small to very big amount on this game and I feel good when I play this game and I not fear when I play mines I win or lose when I have balance I start my game with mines game

14 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

I like mines game and I play mostly this game because I make so many times small to very big amount on this game and I feel good when I play this game and I not fear when I play mines I win or lose when I have balance I start my game with mines game

Thats same to me. Mines very addict game here. Small bet will be a giant payout 

i enjoy and feel good at everygame if i am getting profit lol :)

but mostly i love to play dice and limbo and i always enjoy playing these games, but as i said if you are losing you cant feel joy you must need a nice wins to continue your enjoyable journey :)

RIght now I will choose Slots 20 lines because lately has giving me enough multipliers to keep it rolling.  By rolling this game my balances are lasting much more time and rolls than any other game this last days, so right now this would be my choice.  Good luck. 

In fact the game does not actually matter when you are winning :) Winning is the best feeling however it feels even better when you are winning the game you love :) I like to win at hilo and plinko. :)

I feel very good playing hilo, and it feels good even for all in, but another game that I am loving in recent days is limbo, it is bringing me a lot of luck, let's see how long.

19 hours ago, wngo123 said:

In fact the game does not actually matter when you are winning :) Winning is the best feeling however it feels even better when you are winning the game you love :) I like to win at hilo and plinko. :)

It's true, friend, winning bets is the best thing a gambler has ever done, especially if the win is right on the game that was gambled by the gambler. however, it was only a nightmare for me. because I have never won a bet (in large quantities) in a game that I like, it seems like fate tells me differently :(

I don't feel that I'm a good player, I'm also not good at any game. if I get a big profit on a game, I just assume that I'm in luck. whatever the game, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. because winning and losing are part of gambling

oh i hate crash its just so slow 
i rly enjoy faster games like i love keno xD 
and sometimes i love dice 
tho they dont love me 
keno loves me 1 day in the year and hates me in the rest but i guess its ok :D 

many variations of the game here and playing just one game makes it too easy to lose. I often play mines to get short super large or small POs. and began to switch to dice or limbo with PO 100x. and try your luck with slots. the results were amazing.

Hello , 

The all-in is the worst thing you can do, when it passes you are happy but when it does not pass is very annoying and hard to swallow, why not play SAFE hoping to win a little and having fun ? I think this is a better idea

Good luck for the continuation and good luck men!