sahil777

Four aces in a row.

Featured Comment

hey guyz hope you all are doing awesome :)

yesterday when i was playing at hi lo, i got an amazing 4 aces in a row but sadly after getting 3 aces i gone for high side and got busted.

i was really shocked and sad and wanted to break my laptop because i was going to win like more than 4 ltc if had gone for 4th ace, so what i understand after that sometimes you have to take risk till end, or better to cashout.

did this ever happend to you getting so many aces or kings in a row ?

Of course I got 4 aces in a row and 4 kings in a row but I always cashout after 3 aces/kings because I didn't wanted to risk. I think the best way is when we get 3 aces is to cashout or hit low. Going high is actually more risky in this situation. 

This is something unusual but it happens, I've seen a bet of 6 aces in a row with betting value 0, something that can really happen, but you have to have a lot of courage to follow in this play, because chances are extremely low.

I have never gotten 4 aces in a row in 1 game and maybe when it happened to me something like you would do because it rarely happens but when using a small basebet maybe I would dare to make a low choice again because of seeing my initial basebet that was small and can get high payouts again.

Wao very nice if you get 4 ace in a row I try so many times but I not get any card 4 times but I saw so many other users bets they get 4 card same number I think this is just come on your start when you start your game then you chance to hit this type cards

Longest I ever saw, was 6 aces in a row I think... Anyways, after hitting 3 aces already, I would or hit low again, or just cashout. What's point to risk that huge payout for increasing it just a bit? :)

On 11/14/2019 at 3:53 AM, sahil777 said:

hey guyz hope you all are doing awesome :)

yesterday when i was playing at hi lo, i got an amazing 4 aces in a row but sadly after getting 3 aces i gone for high side and got busted.

i was really shocked and sad and wanted to break my laptop because i was going to win like more than 4 ltc if had gone for 4th ace, so what i understand after that sometimes you have to take risk till end, or better to cashout.

did this ever happend to you getting so many aces or kings in a row ?

omg i better cashed it out or go on another same! you should cashed it out instead. haha,  that is a very wrong decision men.

Of course its commonly happened to me a lot, when i pick High on Ace then it comes the Aces again. but when i pick ace then the cards always be higher than the Ace -,-

Sometimes its trolls me a lot, but i think i never had a 4 aces like yours xD 

never Got those Four Aces till now ... Max I've got is 3 ... but Etude is so lucky in hitting those 4 Aces... damn I'm waiting for the Day I hit 4 Aces

Never got because never tried.
I don't like Hi-lo to hunt bigger multiplier.

My highest win with hilo is around 800x when i m new on stake and playing Hilo only.
now i just trying to get 2-5x whenever i play hilo...

Hello,

We always say thin if I had to continue one more number, I would win more. That's right, but maybe if you would have continued you would have lost his person can know it. To try to win big you have to play risk and one day you will hit big.

Good luck for the future.

What I have learned from Hilo so far is that you can't place a bet by following any logic statistic option there.... the fact that you decided to go "low/same" with an A card not one neither 2, neither 3 times but 4 times makes you the biggest crazy gambler in the history becoming gambling only an activity based on luck and not based in statistics.  This is because the "no limit" amount of deck cards when playing Hilo.  Having a hit with 4 A´s makes you the luckiest gambler in Stake no matter if you place a zero bet or not, just having those cards is amazing.  To be honest, there is no way I will hit that in my life because I will never go low more than two times....I don´t have neither the self confidence neither the balance to do that.  Good luck and keep the rolling. 

On 11/14/2019 at 4:56 AM, wyj1306 said:

This is something unusual but it happens, I've seen a bet of 6 aces in a row with betting value 0, something that can really happen, but you have to have a lot of courage to follow in this play, because chances are extremely low.

6 Ace(s) or King(s) is an unbelievably hard hit for the fact that the multiplier jumps from 2,137x > 27,435x. 

I cannot imagine what I’ll do if I were to be playing manual... Having a fixed goal in mind pre-game will help with this a lot, to prevent any frustration from surfacing! 🤣