Mahdirakib87

Do you check the probability of winning before playing?

Featured Comment

The mathematics of gambling are a collection of probability applications encountered in games of chance and can be included in game theory (Wikipedia).

So our gambling depends on  probability. We calculate the odds sometime but it's not the exact result. Cause we get unexpected, early win and unnatural much reds too. Before playing on any payout and game do you calculate the odds? Probability means the odd isn't fully right all of the time. You will see much or less win/loss then you will check on odd.

If I tell you true I play gambling last one year and 4 months but I not check anything before game I just open site and play every game just simply I don't calculate anything about winning percentage I just select 2x or 3x multiplayer and play game 

Yes you should always check the percentage chance of winning. This will determine your base bet. If your balance is 0.01 btc, it is stupid to go all in on a payout like 1000x, which looking at the chance of winning.

It helps since Stake has added the odds for games like Plinko & Keno, which I frequently refer to. I have since realised that it does match my personal opinions/gut-feeling on which settings are more suitable for different balances.

By that I mean. some settings which I found good before I knew of the odds - turned out to be sufficiently high-variance, but not at an un-acceptable probability to hit. 😃

As the motto says, play smartly. All these aren't puzzles however using simple math can help you gain a leverage. So to answer the topics if there is math involved I find out probability andnodds as this helps me decide on wager, if I need to use increase on loss function amd when to realize when this risk is too big. Stay green guys!

Yes i have been using such calculations before applying a strategy.

With the help of ChatBot i gather information regarding my odds for a particular strategy and https://dicesites.com/tools as well.

You can always check which strategies are best for you on a particular base bet amount using both informations.

And yes my red streaks are always constant according with ChatBot ;) 

Else i just reset my seed.

15 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Yes i have been using such calculations before applying a strategy.

With the help of ChatBot i gather information regarding my odds for a particular strategy and https://dicesites.com/tools as well.

You can always check which strategies are best for you on a particular base bet amount using both informations.

And yes my red streaks are always constant according with ChatBot ;) 

Else i just reset my seed.

Thank you for that tool. As for me,I haven't really tried to calculate when betting. I rarely used autobets that's why. 

But this tool will be useful when I want to explore autobetting.