Ayesha0770

Highest multiplier

Featured Comment

Hello everyone :). Im curious about this Hilo and what was your highest multiplier hit in Hilo? My highest is 3500x and wasn't expecting I would reach that kind of multiplier but kinda shame I bet 5satoshi on that one was just tripping to hunt 4ace in a row but in a sudden it appears out of nowhere. So what was the highest multiplier you got? :)

On 11/14/2019 at 8:14 PM, Ayesha0770 said:

Hello everyone :). Im curious about this Hilo and what was your highest multiplier hit in Hilo? My highest is 3500x and wasn't expecting I would reach that kind of multiplier but kinda shame I bet 5satoshi on that one was just tripping to hunt 4ace in a row but in a sudden it appears out of nowhere. So what was the highest multiplier you got? :)

wow, i only rach 200+ as i remember, i always lose in A streak and L streak coz i dont risk my balnce with those kind of cards.

My highest hit on this game is only 1k more, and I have never felt a hit on payouts of 2k or 3k more. hard to hit a big multiplier in this hilo game, especially finding cards A or K 4 times in a row. I am indeed in trouble with my own beliefs. maybe that's the reason why I always lose every hilo game I do

Hello,

You had x3500 in HILO all my congratulations this is very rare and it's too hard so congratulations to you for that, I've never done more x1000 is already very good but after I'm afraid to lose so ... Hilo scares sometimes.

Good day and good luck to all in any case and congratulations!

I saw someone hit 100kx multiplier on hilo at 0 bet. But in my experience, the highest I got is 78x, I usually dont get that 3 aces in a row, Kings in a row and such because im too scared to hunt for them. I choose to play safer all the time.