Highest multiplier

Featured Comment

Hello everyone :). Im curious about this Hilo and what was your highest multiplier hit in Hilo? My highest is 3500x and wasn't expecting I would reach that kind of multiplier but kinda shame I bet 5satoshi on that one was just tripping to hunt 4ace in a row but in a sudden it appears out of nowhere. So what was the highest multiplier you got? :)

On 11/14/2019 at 8:14 PM, Ayesha0770 said:

Hello everyone :). Im curious about this Hilo and what was your highest multiplier hit in Hilo? My highest is 3500x and wasn't expecting I would reach that kind of multiplier but kinda shame I bet 5satoshi on that one was just tripping to hunt 4ace in a row but in a sudden it appears out of nowhere. So what was the highest multiplier you got? :)

wow, i only rach 200+ as i remember, i always lose in A streak and L streak coz i dont risk my balnce with those kind of cards.

• 2 weeks later...

My highest hit on this game is only 1k more, and I have never felt a hit on payouts of 2k or 3k more. hard to hit a big multiplier in this hilo game, especially finding cards A or K 4 times in a row. I am indeed in trouble with my own beliefs. maybe that's the reason why I always lose every hilo game I do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw someone hit 100kx multiplier on hilo at 0 bet. But in my experience, the highest I got is 78x, I usually dont get that 3 aces in a row, Kings in a row and such because im too scared to hunt for them. I choose to play safer all the time.