wngo123

Does your balance impact on how often you play on stake?

Featured Comment

Does your balance impact on how often you play on stake? For example when you have larger balance do you come more often and play longer? Because with me it's opposite. When I have smaller balance i come very often, almost every day because I try to make it larger. When i reach large balance my gambling sessions are shorter and I don't need to come every day. What about you?

Can't say exactly. It's depends on my mind and it doesn't remain same always. But most of the time I play less with big balance. And want to make quick profit run with big balance. While I have small amount I take time to make it up slowly. But I don't come very often. 

I think this depends on your mind and mod I mostly when I have big balance then I try to make big within small time but when I have small balance then I try to make so big and play some safe game but on big balance I play mostly risky game

I play here every day, no matter if I have a big or small balance, I always play here, if I have a big balance, then I try to improve it, and when I have a small balance, then I will also try to improve it

for me its not about balance, i am here everyday wether i have balance or not, i am playing or not because of fun activities and some rolling, we are attached to stake now, even if we dont have anything to roll, we cant stay away from stake.

when i deposit i am like rip instantly 
like stake goes nope and i rip real fast 
but when i start with lower deposit 
or with something like coupon or something else boost or whatever 
i could build it to something and then build that something into something nice 
but cant build start with nice to something amazing ;/ 
and yeah i am in stake dosnt matter about low high deposit or free balance D: amma be right hea 

Edited by niki014

because I'm addicted to gambling, no matter the balance big or small. every day I always come to gamble. play the same game as yesterday or add new game variations. by trying new strategies. Enjoy every game no matter losing or winning. that's how I am

It defends on how our brain function :P I mean even we have larger balance we sometimes place a bet with small amount and in opposite way if we have small balance we do high bets in a row so I don't think it defends on our move but instead in our brain :)

for me, having a large or a little balance is the same. I like to linger at stake. chatting and hunting. even with a little bet. because indeed I like small bets such as betting 100 satoshi or 600 satoshi each roll.
so, a large balance or a small balance, does not have the slightest effect on how long or shortly I am in stake.