weswayahe

Whays your collection?

Featured Comment

What is your favorite collection? I Ireally like reading from novels to comics. I collected several comics or novels.

harry potter is one of my collection novels. I really like the story that is really imaginative. even though there is a film, I prefer the novel because the film is not as cool as when I imagine it. ha ha ha ha

one piece is my favorite comic, more than 10 years I followed the story. and don't forget to collect his comics when they are published. the story is extraordinary. Even though I am no longer young and already have a wife and children, my hobbies continue. is there the same as me here? or what is your collection?

IMG_20191115_231106.jpg

Uhm well I like collecting all kinds of books and sort of have a small library of my own filled with books of all genres. ;)

On 11/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, sheenazbay said:

I don't have a collection of comics, but I mostly have a collection of books about computers and programming

Do you work as a programmer, or a hobby and outside of routine activities?

2 hours ago, Etude said:

Uhm well I like collecting all kinds of books and sort of have a small library of my own filled with books of all genres. ;)

wow great if you have a small library at home. I actually like reading anything, but for the collection it's still limited to only what I really like

I like books to, and somehow I became a book collector, first editions, rare books, out of commerce books, and so on.  Is a funny hobby when your friends see you like a nerd or so.  I have spent many many hours around street markets, flea markets, second hand book stores and all kind of weird book stores looking for "treasures".  It is incredible how ink make paper so strong!  Good book hunting .

22 minutes ago, cryptofly said:

I like books to, and somehow I became a book collector, first editions, rare books, out of commerce books, and so on.  Is a funny hobby when your friends see you like a nerd or so.  I have spent many many hours around street markets, flea markets, second hand book stores and all kind of weird book stores looking for "treasures".  It is incredible how ink make paper so strong!  Good book hunting .

I have only hunted the 7th series of Harry Potter novels released in my country. come home from work at 7 pm immediately get out of town with my friend. travel almost 2 hours. until there the mall was almost closed, but fortunately still had time and bought. I spend 1 week to finish reading the novel every time I go home from work.

I'm a pet lover so I collect pets XD 

I currently have 3 Dogs, $ cats and 3 chickens ...

Many more to come ... I'll make my house a semi ZOO haha