What was your best month

sahil777

Featured Comment

hello guyz hope you all are doing great :)

today i want to ask you guyz what was your best month at stake, when you won something big or you made enough profit in whole month, i had best time in july when i got like 6 to 7 withdrawl in that month.

i was lucky enough to win almost everytime and ended up at withdrawl, but since then and before my every month is in loss, though i am getting withdrawl time to time but still my losses are ahead.

so what was your best time or month ?

4 minutes ago, sahil777 said:

today i want to ask you guyz what was your best month at stake, when you won something big or you made enough profit in whole month, i had best time in july when i got like 6 to 7 withdrawl in that month.

i was lucky enough to win almost everytime and ended up at withdrawl, but since then and before my every month is in loss, though i am getting withdrawl time to time but still my losses are ahead.

XRP !!

2019.october

this is :D

13 hours ago, sahil777 said:

i love december i feel good thing will happen this month and im gonna win tremendous amount of btc.

Last month was the best for me in 2019, I used to play from 10k sats btc and made upto .04 btc but I was greedy and played risky on Mines it busted me, then after 1 week I made like .02 btc again same strategy with 3 bombs in Mines I was taking like 5x+ multipliers on that every win but then I busted .017 of them and I withdraw 300k only...

About 2018 I can’t remember the months but I had good winnings and I used to play Keno most of the time.

And this month I’ve busted all my wallet haha it sucks.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, sahil777 said:

the first month of join is the luckiest, can double the capital to get $ 200 / $ 300. but now it's very difficult to do it again.

Sure my best month was October when I hit that 5 scatter roll and gave me 0.3 bch which I withdrew same day.  Later that same week I hit a 900x in Slots with a very small btc amount but the multiplier was awesome!  When you see a 3 digit multiplier you know you will do fine!  Good luck and keep rolling to make the next month the best month. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived