Seoulmate

Stake 55 RuLes for noobers, Officially unofficial

Featured Comment

yah, we can wish everyone to good luck but takecare of number 10. :P 
Is really number 16 ? That's why sometimes I was cover web cam with tape. :P 
And please add don't wish after win big or someone on burning.

And If you won't give back tips even small , you will be payback more than 10x of that after you won something :P .

12 hours ago, maverick528 said:

But its a good rule cause it also covers the word that finishes in "ja" .....

"Ginger" I agree is just not a nice word to call people with red hair 

4 hours ago, truemeng said:

me too. 😂 proven! right dina? 😛

haha yes there are girls on stake but best to assume they are boys, because they might be

21 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

I laughed reading it, and this is the rule you made? what about the rules in no. 32? and for the girls who play here, I doubt that they are really girls, but I'm sure one of them, there is really a girl

It is accepted that there are real girls online but I guess the idea is that it is safer for you to assume all girls are really guys, you cant get into much trouble that way. The other way around can end in disaster.

Edited by Seoulmate

On 11/18/2019 at 2:28 AM, Seoulmate said:

haha yes there are girls on stake but best to assume they are boys, because they might be

I will then assume all guys in Stake are girls, till not proven, as they might be! 😂 

Hey there,

This is absolutely class. This is brilliant! I am cracking up lmao, love this! this has to be my favorite forum post yet! XD

Another rule?

- Don’tuseSPACEonmainchat!

P.S: I really loved this topic and it was funny I’ve seen many topics here just reposting the same questions, same topics just change some things than the old ones. “GoodLuck All”

"Tomki come back'

Really? Some of those are not tips for noobs. I don't know why you guys do it and confuse people. This is something written for old users and for fun I assume. In this case maybe this should go to humour section. 

8 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Really? Some of those are not tips for noobs. I don't know why you guys do it and confuse people. This is something written for old users and for fun I assume. In this case maybe this should go to humour section. 

Written for Fun?

That is a little condescending, to both me and the other players. I suggest you rethink your comments, 

The communications industry is built on serious messages packaged in memorable ways. 

The official rules aren't there for reading, they are there to cover stakes ass in the event of a legal dispute.

If they were there for the players they would not be written in such a turgid fashion.

The Map is not the Territory

Edited by Seoulmate

On 11/19/2019 at 11:18 PM, Seoulmate said:

It is accepted that there are real girls online but I guess the idea is that it is safer for you to assume all girls are really guys, you cant get into much trouble that way. The other way around can end in disaster.

I understand your point. most male users become women to attract the attention of other users and they easily beg. as if they were real women, so to be safer, we better consider all women here as men. thanks for the advice

1 minute ago, sheenazbay said:

I understand your point. most male users become women to attract the attention of other users and they easily beg. as if they were real women, so to be safer, we better consider all women here as men. thanks for the advice

Yes I guess the other thing is, should it matter?

3 hours ago, SantaClaus88 said:

please also add Not all boy are really boys some of them are gheys..

thats sort of covered in rule 9

anyway gay guys, are still guys.

Edited by Seoulmate