Ali saher

Dash coin add on stake

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Dash coin is a good coin and this is very famous coin I think this is better coin to xrp and bch easily transfer this coin and all crypto exchange accept this coin,

You think stake add dash coin 

I asked Eddie when he was looking for a coin to add before xrp was added to the site and he said dash was not a coin he was interested in putting on the site and would put others on there before this one.

So I wouldnt think they would consider putting dash as one anytime soon. But I would like to see it added as an alternative.

14 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

Dash coin is a good coin and this is very famous coin I think this is better coin to xrp and bch easily transfer this coin and all crypto exchange accept this coin,

You think stake add dash coin 

some day i think they will, may be on next update, they will add all the crypto that we can get to be able to play

maybe they have plans to add more coin, dont know if dash in their list but they will add few more coins in future i am sure.

and yeah it will be nice to play with some more cheap coins, because its easy to grow nice amount of cheap coins, but not cheap like doge lol need a little better thing like xrp or something.

I am not really familiar with this Dash coin cryptocurrency but I did hear that from Eddie's stream that the next implemented cryptocurrencies into Stake would be Stellar and EOS in the coming future. :)

Dash to me would be a good option, has been in the ecosystem for a long long time and is a strong and well developed coin.  Would be interesting to have it.  But by the other hand, I hardly believe that will help somehow to have another coin.  What purpose would it be to have an extra coin when we have bitcoin and you can use bitcoin in any exchange to get the coins that everyone likes?  Anyway, following this topic I would also call for Digibyte.... my opinion.  Good luck .

I think before the dash it is better to add coins whose circulation turnover is fast and large in a trusted market. maybe before dash xlm or stellar first that will be added here

nah there is so much better coins to add then dashcoin 
like they could add 
ADA or TRON or ETC or something 
so i would vote no for dashcoin but yes for other coin
i would like to see ADA or if not ADA then ETC xD 

For me I just want other coins not only these kind of coins we have in Stake that’s all, a coin that is fast in confirmations and lower fees would be enough.

We do have doge and ltc so I'm not sure if we really need dashcoin in stake and if that happen I think a few player will only play using that coin most likely used are btc eth and xrp a few for doge and bch so I think dashcoin will not come to stage and rose up will be a dead coin in stake

Hello,

I think this is a great idea but then you have to replace the BCH which is very little used I do not see anyone who uses it, so replace it, I do not know if you agree? Good luck my friends and good luck here!

On 11/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, niki014 said:

nah there is so much better coins to add then dashcoin 
like they could add 
ADA or TRON or ETC or something 
so i would vote no for dashcoin but yes for other coin
i would like to see ADA or if not ADA then ETC xD 

Congrats! Tron is now added.

It is another coin that is kinda have a lower value, higher than Doge but lower than xrp. Would like to see more coin to be added.

I am happy with dash coins because they were very good compared to Eth coins but don't know why now dash coins are far below Eth, I really want waves or ETC coins to be added to stake, but hopefully in the future, many stakeholders will add new coins