What has your VIP host done for you?

Babagucci

Featured Comment

Nothing they say is true, what appears in the VIP benefits tab is to attract the attention of new players, I am platinum 3 and in all the time I have playing I have not received anything out of the ordinary, it is true that the monthly coupons are bigger, some time ago to ask for an extra bonus or help you just had to ask Eddie and since I have a VIP host I have not received any and I have seen that some give bad attention, leave aside all the benefits that They themselves promise in the VIP benefits section since I have not seen any benefits that are not the same as the rest of the players ...

Am still down there and am not getting anything as of now, but am working as hard to amke sure that am going to make something out of this forum but about VIP, then am going to understand it when I get to that point and as of now things are still a little bit down there and its going to be a little bit higher in what we do in this forum, am waiting for myself to be upgraded and see what will happen

Hey, well some thing do change like for instance wee VIP people get weekly coupon for megga race and on megga race eddies stream wee get 50$ instead of 10$ like every one else. Nothing else changes.

Eddie on todays stream told use cuse many people sold there vip acc and abused the sistem the site cant give more benefits if people vouldnt abuse it it would be much more benefits then right now. :)