Best setting for 23794x on 8 mines

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
 We've usually hunted 20kx on 8 mines or 15mines for telegram challenge.
most of people are doing easily for that and they got fast for that multiplier.
As for me, i trying to hit it over 1 month and still no hit on 8 mines . 
So, if you guys have some good setting for 20kx on 8 mines let me hear please, and share with me some strategy.
thanks .

Mines is my best game and I mostly play on stake just mines game but I not try to hunt big payout but now I saw so many people's hit so big multiplayer on mines and now I also search good strategy for big multiplayer I think on mines easily you get big multiplayer if you give some time if you not successful one strategy then you try to change your strategy

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

Mines is my best game and I mostly play on stake just mines game but I not try to hunt big payout but now I saw so many people's hit so big multiplayer on mines and now I also search good strategy for big multiplayer I think on mines easily you get big multiplayer if you give some time if you not successful one strategy then you try to change your strategy

If you have good stratey let me hear saher, because as for me, really hard to hit big payout on mines. And I'm scare to play with auto bet still now. I'm really need good strategy and understand on that games. :( 

I dont have good strategy on hunt big PO on mines, because only one time hit big PO 2kx that use autoroll.

Now when I hunt big PO only manually and just insting. and the funny thing is when our bet is rather large (above 100 sathosi), the pattern of mines is easier (the diamonds gather like it is predictable) than our small bet for example under 10sathosi the pattern can split so it is difficult to find it.

Hello, I do not think there is a special technique for mines apart from the chance to hit a big multipliers, if it can help you I give you my advice with which I touch 2 multipliers over x50 000 , I bet 200 spin auto if I win I go if I lose I re invested what I win in 200 spin.

I do not lose much and when I manage to hunt the big multiplier I make a big profit and I am very happy.

If you try, I would like you to tell me if it works for you.

Good luck my friends

47 minutes ago, dkpiiit953 said:

Hello, I do not think there is a special technique for mines apart from the chance to hit a big multipliers, if it can help you I give you my advice with which I touch 2 multipliers over x50 000 , I bet 200 spin auto if I win I go if I lose I re invested what I win in 200 spin.

I do not lose much and when I manage to hunt the big multiplier I make a big profit and I am very happy.

If you try, I would like you to tell me if it works for you.

Good luck my friends

Glad to hear that dkpiiit.
seems I'm need your help to hit mines big payout. I tell you later when I hunt big payout in mines.
You can also sent me fri request , my ingame name also htetaungxx :) .

On 11/17/2019 at 3:41 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
So, if you guys have some good setting for 20kx on 8 mines let me hear please, and share with me some strategy.
thanks .

It's pure luck. One time I hit 20k+ for telegram challenge with 32 rolls, was my record.

but when I try to hunt with same pattern I really can't hit that, and give up after 27k rolls.

hey,

I don't ever go for insanely huge multipliers and payouts! I just go for the simple 5x, or 10x.... I only ever go on 3 bombs. It is the most profitable and most enjoyable in my opinion. I would like to hear a 8 bomb strategy too. I want to try something new :) I don't want the payout to big or too little. :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2019 at 1:41 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
thanks .

I think you play just with one strategy maybe if you change your strategy then you get big multiplayer you say right some player complete challenge very fast maybe they have so much experience this game 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...