Which game is lowest risk to hunt high payout?

htetaungxx

Featured Comment

Hello everyone.
How you think which game is lowest risk to hunt hight payout?
As my opnion, plinko is lowest risk to hunt hight payout. Because plinko is no 100% red for each bets and even no hit higest multiplier in each rows, u can hit other hight multiplier on that rows. But plinko is allittle take too long to hit hight payout. But really low risk isn't it? 
Let me hear your thought guys.

there are no games that pose a small risk when hunting large PO. even though it's plinko because sometimes you need thousands of rolls just to get 1000x. and that sometimes doesn't make you profitable. there are many strategies in hunting large PO, but this gambling is not certain. when you use someone else's successful strategy, that doesn't necessarily apply to you

hello htetaungxx,

yeah right plinko is one of them, but in my opinion is mines, because mines are very easy to hit, but can't be done repeatedly, if done repeatedly will get lose streak.

58 minutes ago, Fossa said:

Ну лично как по мне,да более менее высокого профита лучше всего подходит,краш.Так как сайте банально сложнее тебя на нем сливать.

Hello fossa,

English please, if you wanna speaking russian, you can get to room russian forum, Thank you.

3 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello everyone.
How you think which game is lowest risk to hunt hight payout?
As my opnion, plinko is lowest risk to hunt hight payout. Because plinko is no 100% red for each bets and even no hit higest multiplier in each rows, u can hit other hight multiplier on that rows. But plinko is allittle take too long to hit hight payout. But really low risk isn't it? 
Let me hear your thought guys.

i played mine 1000x and plinko 1000x i was sucessful sometimes, and always getting postive on my profits.

Fixed target games have same risk,
and 
flexible target games have high risk compare to fixed games (like plinko, Keno, video poker, slots, etc)

but gambling is always came with risk.
we can't predict less risk or high risk.
(what u think when u get 5 loss streak on 1.01x)

Plinko  doesn't suits me :| as i never got 1000x on plinko if you are lucky Limbo can be good. or even mines :D

And yeah as Sugam said Hilo that too can be profitable for high payouts.

All users have different comfort zone in different games.

I gave seen players hitting 20kx on limbo in 100 rolls. most of the time luck factor matters lol

the ods for high multiplier at plinko are also too much high, it can take 100k rolls for 1000x, but at dice i usually get 1000x or 2000x or even 5000x like in every 500 to 700 rolls.

sometimes it can take much more rolls, but average is like 500 to 700 rolls, dice is the best game for hunting bigger multiplier, and 2nd game is limbo ... plinko is not even in list for hunt.

i played plinko alot and till now i never ever got 1000x at plinko, and i got 1000x at dice unlimited times, now you can imagine.

Mines is the game.. bet 1 sat you can come out with .05 with the  setting  12 13.. 12 diamonds and 13 bombs.. 5mx multiplier but it will take you a long time to get it .. but you eventually will get it.. betting 1 sat will take a few or even days.. just make sure you have the funds for it.. 

My choice would be Keno Low Risk 10 tiles, because it is super easy to get low multipliers each roll due the low risk, and you need only 2 hits each roll to earn and there is, like some sort of magic, the 10 hit meaning 1000x ready to jump into your balance.  Plinko would be my second choice.  Good luck. 

Hello there,

For me plinko has the lowest risk when hunting with the default high payouts in the game as plinko gives back a percentage of your bet per loss.But in my experiences in plinko before you hit something you have to have thousands of rolls first.

Hmm this is an interesting and good question I would say. I think that the options available to what you asked would be the games of Mines, HiLo , Limbo and of course Dice. High multipliers does not come easy but since it is supposedly random, you never really know it might just be lurking in your very next roll. :)

Archived