Mahdirakib87

Your experience with beggar?

Featured Comment

Beggars are the common thing in a gambling site. I have faced it too. Two week ago when I made xrp rain at chat I faced those type people. Few people send me friend request I added them. Then two VIP and one non-VIP player asked for coin. It's irritating when unknown people ask for coin as help in pm. Have you faced it too here?

9 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Beggars are the common thing in a gambling site. I have faced it too. Two week ago when I made xrp rain at chat I faced those type people. Few people send me friend request I added them. Then two VIP and one non-VIP player asked for coin. It's irritating when unknown people ask for coin as help in pm. Have you faced it too here?

i think this is normal in any site, actually not on site, even in real life, we have this beggars. asking help. they will never be instinct, they give balnce in life. 

simply block your friend requests and messages for public, and there will be no beggar why you need to open your friend request when you dont wanna add anybody, if you want to add someone then just do it by yourself.

you cant stop people to beg for some crypto, so make your own safety guard on.

Yes this is actually a very normal occurrence which is I would say a very bad habit to have since this kind of behavior done repeatedly can be classified as harassment toward the person who is being asked of the request for funds or in simpler terms as you mention begging for funds.  

This is the main reason as to why there is the no begging / asking for funds rule implemented in the chat rules. :)

I also find that beggars when we hit a big hit I take my case at keno or I miss click my bet and I had the x270 on a big stroke of luck I shared my victory in chat and the j got messages asking for help all I just ignored these person who ruins the player experience

When you play big game and play big amount bets or you win some good amount then so many requests and pm comes before I don't know what I do but then support team tell me if you want not anyone send you requeste or pm you hide you change your setting now I change my sitting and not received any requests or pm

yes I often meet them if I'm getting a high roller. some invite entered. because i am new so i accept it. and it turns out they are pathetic beggars. try to borrow 3000 doge and will return it within 3 days. hello matilda and similar friends, I also often experience busted but I am embarrassed if I have to beg. if you don't have balance work then deposit if you want to play.

Well if you do everyday is being a beggar that's really bad. But if onces we really can't call it a beggar and not good to criticize that person immediately. Maybe that person wants to take back what she/he loss. I really can't picture those people doing beg everyday on a gambling site 

Well you can do nothing but to just ignore them and put your settings in a good manner like block messages from non friends and don't accept new friend request so that will pretty much block every one of them.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, iamsheikhadil said:

Well you can do nothing but to just ignore them and put your settings in a good manner like block messages from non friends and don't accept new friend request so that will pretty much block every one of them.

Yeah I will do it now. And thanks all other for this suggestion. 

Such a thing has happened to me often, maybe all gamblers have experienced it too. I have never responded to every player who begged me. I will ignore them. I only tip friends who I consider my friends

On 11/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, Ayesha0770 said:

Well if you do everyday is being a beggar that's really bad. But if onces we really can't call it a beggar and not good to criticize that person immediately. Maybe that person wants to take back what she/he loss. I really can't picture those people doing beg everyday on a gambling site 

That's not correct. Why would they want to recover their loss by taking money from us instead of gambling again to recover or like stop gambling at all. Because they value their money so much but not ours.

I just don't talk to beggars at all. I don't accept their friend requests, I don't answer them in chat or private messages. The best way is to simply ignore such people and they get tired very fast.

Your request for charity coins has been logged in our system, your ticket number is #589
There are 588 people ahead of you. Your estimated waiting time is 7 months*. 

We are legally obliged by our insurers to only accept applications from professional beggars, so you must be a full member of ASSbeg (association of beggars).

If you are not a member you can apply to the Chairman of ASSbeg, which coincidentally happens to be me. You can contact me at seoulmate@assbeg.io there is a minor administration cost to cover processing. Please note we can't process your application without payment of 0.1btc

I look forward to receiving your application.

Chairman ASSbeg
We beg to please.

*Due to high demand priority is given to family, close friends, not so close friends, future friends, casual acquaintances, pets, friends pets, neighbours pets, and Celine Dione. So it's highly likely your application won't be considered within your lifetime. 

Edited by Seoulmate

Yeah i experience that. Its human nature, when life goes down. They gonna do everything to survive. Simple as that when you dont have a funds to play. They gonna keep chatting and asking High rollers to give them coins. Thats normal but if they keeps annoying you, report them to support. Instant mute or ban. Simple

Yeah i experienced that too before, evertime you bet big and your name appeared on highrollers tab, there is must be 1-2 person pm you. I usually just ignore it but if that person keep pming me, i'll block him.

I already face it and hence already close friend request option from settings.
If i really intended to make someone friend i m sending friend request or changing my setting for friend request on for temporary...

On 11/17/2019 at 12:44 PM, sahil777 said:

simply block your friend requests and messages for public, and there will be no beggar why you need to open your friend request when you dont wanna add anybody, if you want to add someone then just do it by yourself.

you cant stop people to beg for some crypto, so make your own safety guard on.

Exactly and I wonder even when we have this many options many people still just complain about beggers when they can just block them out. I wish there were some IP trackers that could Ban the beggers from ever begging again.

Edited by iamsheikhadil

I often have several people who are not known to beg for coins when it rains and it makes me annoyed and therefore I do not like friendships when I don't know that person.except if I and he often chat in the new chat room I will acc