Ayesha0770

Big hit!

Featured Comment

Hello stakers :). What was your big hit on stake? That you didn't expect something like that to happen. Mine was when I was playing mines and didn't know that I click the "max bet" and hunt over 8x on 3bombs I just notice that when the display multiplier show up and with the winnings of it. And didn't expect I clicked the max bet playing randomly luckily I survived the disaster. :) Just don't ask what happen in the next day :P

My bigest hit on mines is 2163x but with 1 doge. And on limbo catch 1411x with 10 doge. And few time 1000x on plinko with 10 doge.

When I play mines with 3 bomb is same difficult with 8 or 12 bomb. I have been busted several time on 3 bomb mines. Now play minim 8 bomb for big multipliers

27 minutes ago, Ayesha0770 said:

Hello stakers :). What was your big hit on stake? That you didn't expect something like that to happen. Mine was when I was playing mines and didn't know that I click the "max bet" and hunt over 8x on 3bombs I just notice that when the display multiplier show up and with the winnings of it. And didn't expect I clicked the max bet playing randomly luckily I survived the disaster. :) Just don't ask what happen in the next day :P

how much you win from it? how ,much did you all in? i want to know .

well my biggest hit isnt that big but nice anyway.

i got a 50x at limbo for 0.7 ltc and that was nice one at that time for me, because after that hit i made more with that balance and made enough to withdraw.

1 hour ago, Ayesha0770 said:

congrats to your win hope you dont make same mistake and you lose the next time.

My biggest hit so far is probably when I only had 0.008BTC left after busting 0.1 BTC, which I then use the 0.008BTC to run a Dice autobetting session at the multiplier of 990x with the basebet of 0.0001BTC, and in the process of that I manage to hit 0.1 BTC profit twice in the sessions of less than 100 bets, so a profit of 0.2 BTC in almost an instant! I was really happy for this fortunate freak accident too! :D

16 minutes ago, Etude said:

My biggest hit so far is probably when I only had 0.008BTC left after busting 0.1 BTC, which I then use the 0.008BTC to run a Dice autobetting session at the multiplier of 990x with the basebet of 0.0001BTC, and in the process of that I manage to hit 0.1 BTC profit twice in the sessions of less than 100 bets, so a profit of 0.2 BTC in almost an instant! I was really happy for this fortunate freak accident too! :D

wow this is a good hunt sir, good thing you recover what you lose. i know hunt is better than small profits.

So many times I not think about big hit but I get some good hits on keno game few times I get 90x multiplayer on keno and one time I get 350x on keno this is my biggest hit on stake and on mines my best hit 2,3:time 113x multiplayer

My Biggest hit is 800x on Video poker.

But unluckily i reduce bet from 0.01eth to 0.0001eth before 4 bets of that 800x. 
that is situation where i totally disappointed from my decision .
(You can not win and lose the game at the same time, but above situation give same effect )

really extraordinary when you do things like that and without you realize you have gained a lot of profit, I am very difficult to win when using the maximum button for some reason when making maximum bets in the game Hillo I always feel completely awry and lose confidence.

My biggest hit probably on dice, i remember when start with 1k doge and do simple strategy hunting 150x with auto bet and I can't believe last bet i hit it almost bust all 1k doge but last bet still love me 😂.

IMG_20191118_140705.jpg

1 hour ago, Bitfoxs said:

My biggest hit probably on dice, i remember when start with 1k doge and do simple strategy hunting 150x with auto bet and I can't believe last bet i hit it almost bust all 1k doge but last bet still love me 😂.

IMG_20191118_140705.jpg

Sometimes last bet works but not all the times I did the same thing when I'm playing plinko :) hunting 260x my last sato like 500sats then it hit. Now playing to hunt it down leads to bust

I just oftenly hit max button when I rush in game. As for mines oftenly accdentily hit cashout button and random pick tile in mines. But every times I didn't hit even small payout and goes red thoes bets. But sometimes I was lucky with random chose mines. But It was also small amount and as for max button that is curse on me, because max button makes me red even 98% win chance on dice goes red. :D 

My biggest hit was on mines, i wrongly setting the bomb and continue bet without knowing it and luckly i hit it and i really surprised when i check the bet id because the payout is around 11k-12kx, profit with 0.02+ btc.

I once accidentally clicked the max button on the game plinko, at that time I wanted to double my bet from 1k sath to 2k sath but what happened was I pressed the max button to 82k sath, fortunately it didn't fall to 0.2x but to 4x, after that I turn off the max button because luck rarely happens repeatedly, at that time I played using a smartphone

I got a beautiful 995x in Slots that gave a wonderful 0.3 bch profit.  Happiest time here in STake.  This was some few weeks ago.  Slots gave me 5 scatters and with the 15 free spins I got some other nice multipliers.  That was a good day.  Thanks Stake. 

47 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

My biggest hit was 10,000 multiplier on mines with a bet of 100 satoshis lmao. I was very happy that day but it did not last long as I quickly busted the balance.

Very big multipliers, I still hunt big PO in mines, but haven't found what I want. I hope I can get 5kx in mines soon

Hello ,

Like sometimes luck is good and even if it is not done on purpose Congratulations on your winnings.

Me not long ago, before starting the session I prepare my meal but I always put in auto bet the mines, this day I decide to put in auto bet a big multiplier all goes well I launch and the 3rd spin even I did not have time to go cooking I see x49 000 I was very happy even if I did not bet much, it's a funny story and my mark