htetaungxx

Stop on profit/loss setting on plinko autobet

Featured Comment

Hello guys. 
Plinko is the most playing game for me in stake and sometimes Plinko take too long to hunts big multiplier.
But I can't let without watiching on it durinig autobet.
As my opnion, if there is stop on profit/loss setting in autobet tab we can let it roll even during we are sleeping I think.
But I don't know why deplopers are didn't add that setting. If add that setting what can be happen?
Let me hear your opnions guys.

I also think so. but the reality is like that. stop onlose and stop on profit in the plinko game doesn't seem to be able to be listed or made, because I think the calculation will be incorrect if there are win and lose arrangements in it though, I hope that in the future the stakeholders can realize the win and lose settings in the plinko game this

Hello,

I think even further, I think the plinkoo is a very good games but the big multiplier are really hard to get and saw how hard it is to hit a big multiplier I would like to have bigger because the x1000 is almost impossible compared to other games like dice for example. I almost do not play plinko anymore. I miss the game.

Good game good luck all

Plinko auto bet very risky because there is no stop option on win lose because when you play auto bet you not focus on game if stake add this option then this is very helpful for hunting I hope stake add this option soon

I like to play plinko the most. And every time I play, I let go of auto, never play manual. As you know, hunting for multipliers in plinko is difficult. But I'm not really interested in stop on profit / loss setting in autobet because I'm always on screen when playing. ❣️

Well I don't play plinko a lot so even I want to know about this profit loss settings so I can use it in future if my mind is busted and forces me to play plinko XD

Oh God I hate this Game so much haha

4 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Plinko auto bet very risky because there is no stop option on win lose because when you play auto bet you not focus on game if stake add this option then this is very helpful for hunting I hope stake add this option soon

yah! saher, if we picnic during playing plinko make us bitc*, but plinko make me rish sometimes ,that's why I can't really hate plinko surelly. :D 

On 11/29/2019 at 8:23 AM, LuckyP said:

I like to play plinko the most. And every time I play, I let go of auto, never play manual. As you know, hunting for multipliers in plinko is difficult. But I'm not really interested in stop on profit / loss setting in autobet because I'm always on screen when playing. ❣️

Yes you not need to stop because you say you're all times on screen and you know about your lose or win amount but some time we do some other works during play I think this is good if stake add this option

In my opinion it will make plinko very good. Not only stop when setting the ball has run out, but will stop when reaching the Profit or Lose Limit.
But in my opinion this is not appropriate if the Instant Bet is not activated xD