Ayesha0770

Hunting

Featured Comment

Hello guys. Kinda confuse what game or to hunt a decent multiplier. Which game do you prefer? Keno, Plinko, Slot, Limbo. And what settings should I put if I hunt a good and decent multiplier? Tried mines but turn out to be bust hit once 1000x+ and didn't get any after that so what game doyou usually play when hunting good multiplier :) thanks in advance

For hunted big multiplier with a minimum of gain I play on the keno after if there are mines that also gives huge multiplier or limbo

Edited by djonox

39 minutes ago, djonox said:

For hunted big multiplier with a minimum of gain I play on the keno after if there are mines that also gives huge multiplier or limbo

Tried mines but not worth enough to hunt high multiplier. Hunting 1000x or more are too risky. I hit 1000x before but in the end. One result and that is bust maybe hunting 5mx with 1sat might be a good thing to do in mines but hunting thousand might not be good with a decent low bet

I want to refer plinko to hunt big payout and make you rich , but plinko need alot of luck i think. If you are really good player at keno, you can be rich with that games. Others games  are I didn't play for hunting , and that's why I refer those two games (plinko 16 row (1000x ) and keno (7 8 9 petterns). Good luck :D .

best game is for hunting is dice and 2nd limbo, but at dice you can get 1000x or more easier than limbo, though limbo is best for very high multipliers but it can take alot of time.

try to hunt at dice for 1000x or more, and if you are getting 100x plus rolls enough then just keep going, and if you are not getting 100x plus rolls enough then change the seed after every 200 rolls, you will find the right seed after few hundred rolls.

I think Limbo is the best game to hunt high multipliers ...it gives the highest multipliers among all games on Stake.... Slots and Plinko are really riski...

but keno is Decent it gives good payouts very often 

5 hours ago, Ayesha0770 said:

Hello guys. Kinda confuse what game or to hunt a decent multiplier. Which game do you prefer? Keno, Plinko, Slot, Limbo. And what settings should I put if I hunt a good and decent multiplier? Tried mines but turn out to be bust hit once 1000x+ and didn't get any after that so what game doyou usually play when hunting good multiplier :) thanks in advance

in my opinion plinko game is suitable for you because it does not require a lot of strategy, it only takes the right time to double the amount of the bet and if you are lucky you can hit 1000x with a fast time

If you want hunting something then I prefer to keno game because I think on keno game you hunt some good multiplayer but not play same numbers change tiles numbers during game then I think you get some good hits

Keno would be the game of my choice in order to "hunt" big multipliers.  Switch among different combinations is fast and you can do it easily which to me is important when having a green path with small multipliers.  Changing in Keno the risk and the numbers of tiles and the bet is a good way to chase those big multipliers.  I do like to "play" with all the Keno Features in order to get those multipliers.  Good luck. 

to find x1000 multiplier I prefer to play in limbo or dice but I prefer limbo because in limbo game sometimes we can get the multiplier quickly or maybe long but compared to other games I prefer to play in limbo to look for payout x1000

if playing for a big multiplier, I only play dice and limbo games. because in my opinion it's easier to hit a big multiplier on the game of dice and limbo. for big multipliers in the game mines, I'm rarely lucky, because it all depends on your pattern

i never hit anything good on mines or limbo or dice 
like on big x 
on mines biggest x was 400x and it was lower win 
like i went to play couple of dice games and then keep on doing my mines and instead of 5k base i did 500 stat base and then i cried cuz i hit that shit xD 
on dice my bigeest payout was like 100x with $ on it 
i would say keno or slots 
tho slots was good in the start now they are kinda shit D: 

1 hour ago, niki014 said:

i never hit anything good on mines or limbo or dice 
like on big x 
on mines biggest x was 400x and it was lower win 
like i went to play couple of dice games and then keep on doing my mines and instead of 5k base i did 500 stat base and then i cried cuz i hit that shit xD 
on dice my bigeest payout was like 100x with $ on it 
i would say keno or slots 
tho slots was good in the start now they are kinda shit 😧

I will teach you how to hit 1000x on limbo

to find a high multiplier with a small bet I choose mines. if I have a big balance I choose limbo and dice. I combined all the games to get great results. slots and plinko are very risky because full of luck in playing.

34 minutes ago, Seoulmate said:

Can U teach me bro?

15 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

meh  i dont rly like hunting this kinda multiplayers its kinda boring like nothing happens and you could rip without ups and downs just boom and rip
tho aint much of a dif from right now i am like rip everyday in the year but that one day i got luck and then rip rest of the year again xd 

Hello,

It depends on the game you like because hunting is very difficult so you better do it if you like the game, otherwise I advise you LIMBO in auto to hunt the very big multiplier or mines, for me these are the 2 best games for to hunt big multipliers.

Good luck to you my friends and courage for the future.