htetaungxx

Tips and trick for 98% win chance on dice.

Featured Comment

Hello everyone.
We just need to use 98% in chance dice strategy when we need to wager. Mostly we use on racing times. I'm also pretty use that strategy.
But I can't roll till the end of race, and I'm busted everytime before race end. My problem is don't know how many base bet and back roll is safe and if my bet is red don't know what I need to do. Need to change side or better to roll continute ? 
If you guys can play well that strategy, let me hear please.
thanks.

Hey htet!

Thank you very much for the advice and the cool strategy! I will for sure try this out next time there is a race ongoing. I never really tend to race and I am thinking too whenever I have cash.... I will just save for the race. I will be trying this dice 1.01x i believe it is, i will try it out. If i was racing though... I'd typically go baccarat! As i think it is a better choice.

Don't place big bet at 98%. Unexpected red can take all away. I have seen 4 reds within 10 rolls at 98%. It's rare but it may happen any time. 98% isn't a way to make profit just wager game. Play at 90% with little slow method. You can make wager and little profit too. Unexpected reds also there but you can recover it.

for example if you chose high side for 98% then ist roll empty, and keep rolling empty untill you get 3 or 4 rolls below 2. after that start wagering for higher side, it makes chances more less to roll below 2 and will give you more rolls for high side.

it works for me most of the times.

I never bet on a 98% chance. even when participating in mega racing events. because indeed if we look at the calculation of wagered indeed quite large at this 98% chance, but that does not mean that our bets will be safe. in any gambling, there are definitely risks, and it's a pain to bet on any payout that there are no safe terms. the red line can come without our knowledge

maybe playing dice 98% can be a good choice in a race, but 2% chance of losing is still great and covering it through mines is one of the right ways. but I believe if in gambling nothing is certain. so be prepared for the worst thing that will happen.

Hello,

What I do is that I put 100roll on one side and 100 roll on another and I follow like his but I never invest more than 1% of my bankroll because we know that a bad series with 3-4 red in 100 bet can do very bad and like you, you lose all your balance.

Good luck for following my friends.

I rarely use the 1.01x multiplier when I participate in races, I mostly play with the 1.1x multiplier with a 1k sats bet and play flat if I participate in a race. and if on the live status I get -10k sats, then I replace the 2x multiplier 2x, 3x and 4x to recover lost my 10k sats, if successful recover, I return to play with the multiplier 1.1x

i think it not work strategy cause if it miss one 3 time in a roll that is  your nightmare cause i ever use that and big bet but low profit then not over 20 game it roll that nightmare for 3 times in a roll

When you do 98% win chance for wagering, try adding 1% increase on win so you can wager more. Thank me later :)

I sometimes use this strategy only if I wanted to join the race which I rarely do becausee I find myself not being able to profit anymore because I am focused on my place on the race. And as you have said given the fact that the read streak most ly will really happen even on the beginning roll as if the dice game knows you are trying to cheat the race. Hahaha! It is so annoying especially when you did a max bet for the sake of having bigger wager amount per roll. Anyhow you can use this with less risk by just having a low base bet which you think would be sufficient enough to be able to place a rank in the race. 

I would also like to suggest if you would like that you could then just do it on Roulette. Which I have proven to really add up on the wagering progerss of VIP which then is really being counted against our wagering statistics. The down side like that of dice if it hits the green one which I believe based on my experience happens less often than how it does it on dice game. And if you will use small base bet it wouldnt be a big loss and its easier to recover as well. Last time I did it when I had a few left wager needed for me to reach VIP Bronze and I only encounter the green result once and all of my best are either red or black and that time I bet 1 XRP for both black and red. It wa ssuccessful. DOn;t do it on baccarat as it deducts an amount every time a bet finishes for a reason I am not sure when it happens but from time to time your balance you would notice would get lesser and lesser. 

Happy New Year mate! 

Cheers;

NiCOL3

I am always wagering using limbo and dice with a setup of 98% win chance which is 1.01x payout. Then if i have a balance of 0.00010000 BTC i will set the stop on loss in 0.00007500 BTC so if i get busted in my wagering i have a remaining 0.00002500 BTC. I will play it to the other games so i can recover it to make it 0.00010000 BTC again and play again Limbo. Thats why i can wagered a 0.02700000 BTC with just a 0.00011000 BTC Balance :) it just a pure wager guys, dont expect to get profit from it. :)

This is my strategy for some people wanted to know my strategy for wagering.

Limbo strategy 

settings payout is 1.01x and set stop on loss in 0.00010000 BTC

Minimum bet will be 0.00002500 BTC

This is just for wagering guys.

you need to have a another game that you are confident that you can recover the 0.00010000 BTC that you loss from Limbo.

Because I have 0.00011000 BTC balance that time from forum rewards then wagered it in Stake.

With just 0.00011000 BTC Balance. I wagered 0.02788429 BTC  200x of my BALANCE!!

My game that where i recover my loss is HiLo. you guys choose where you are confident that you can recover it in instant  

Some people will say that i already share this kind of Strategy my answer is yes but some people is asking me and not really believing my Strategy in wagering. So i hope people will believe me now  

you can use this guys so you can get a instant VIP  

Instant bronze if u have a balance of 0.00100000 BTC you can wagered 0.20000000 BTC if you can copy this strategy  

Instant VIP with just a small amount of Balance  Good luck guys hope you wagered a lot hahahaha

image.thumb.png.4fa6885f7367608782c407f3332ae966.png

I already posted it here in forum but i just wanted to share it again here so people who not seen it can review it and can also try it. :) I hope this will help you guys.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:55 PM, htetaungxx said:

Hello everyone.
We just need to use 98% in chance dice strategy when we need to wager. Mostly we use on racing times. I'm also pretty use that strategy.
But I can't roll till the end of race, and I'm busted everytime before race end. My problem is don't know how many base bet and back roll is safe and if my bet is red don't know what I need to do. Need to change side or better to roll continute ? 
If you guys can play well that strategy, let me hear please.
thanks.

This is good strategy for increased wegar amount but this is not safe because you not win anything with this strategy you must lose one bet every 50,60 or 100 rolls you must need to play one other game for recovery for example if you play bet amount 1k stoshi when you saw you lose 5,6k stoshi then you need to move game and play few bets on other your best game for recovery when you recover then again play this strategy I also do this

Hey @TIPPER,

If that is true, whyis your BTC wager information just beneath your forum username says 0.00145627. Can you explain? I am quite confused mate. Please do enlighten me! Does this information of our wagering total not updated or what ? Thank you in advance if you will answer me. Good luck! 🤣

NiCOL3

Hi, everybody! Yeah I would say that everyone more or less agrees that using 98% chance of winning is good for races or direct chatbot challenges, but otherwise it's way too much risk for a miserable win you have to win 99 times to be in X2 knowing that it only takes one red to put 99 green reels in the trash it's way too much work for the risk or yeah like everyone says you play and even if you lose you continue as long as you're sure you can win back what you lost on another game and start again at the dice or not!!
Good luck to you all and good luck! Bye!

🍀