htetaungxx

Is baccrart better than dice to increase for wager?

Featured Comment

Hello guys.
Most of racer are using dice in race to incrase their wager as fast as they can. But Baccarat also pretty good for increase to wager right?
One of my friend show me how he incrassing his wager with baccarat. That's pretty nice and seems also risk is lower than dice I think.
But I can't find for baccrart strategy to increase wager and I can't understand excitly how did he play. If you guys know strategy for that let me know and
If dice will better than baccrart tell me why please. 
Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Okseo122 said:

Ofc... dice is a sneaky lil b... baccarat only takes 0.02 of you sometimes... i would play like banker and dealer same bet, but after hit like 25 player's then go for a recovery bet on any game

Yah, But I think baccarat is need more balance than dice if we use for racing. Because dice bet speed is pretty faster than baccarat right? But If we use for only wager seems baccrart is best in stake game I think.

Hey there htet!

I must say a definite yes to this topic... I definitely do feel like baccarat is the place to go when wanting to wager as much as possible or just for the race! You just have to go on banker, tie, and player. And just bet. You can actually wager an insane amount if you do the strategy right. But with dice, you can easily rip and rip a lot more faster. Even going on a 1.01x. You can rip faster. Because, on baccarat the multiplier you hit when going on all 3 of those are either, 1.00x, or 0.98x. Good way to wager for race or to get VIP rank up! :D

Dice could be very tricky and U don't use it for balance building when I have low balance. I think baccarat could be better, however best balance building game is hilo with much less risk because you can skip cards.

Bacarrat is good for wager when you place bet on both side, banker and player. But when you place a bet only for one side, banker or player it's just like 2x on dice, no different. Player side might worse tought, because there is only 1.95x.

I actually prefer dice as you have an opportunity to make profit, if you go for a high multiplier and use the increase on loss. If you guys know about variance, then you will know that a higher multiplier is likely to make you end up in profit over time. With baccarat, you have no chance to make profit, since you are either using martingale or your goal is to break even each bet. :) 

we cant say if any game easy to wager, loss is everywhere, but amongst other games yes baccarat is nice to wager, but here are the ods, if you gets draw you will never lose anything but if you get winning bet at any side player or banker, the certain perecentage will be deduct from your bet amount, like if you bet 100k sats and you got win or lose, 2.5 sats will be deduct, so its not that big if you have enough amount to wager.

yes, baccarat is good for wager compare to all other game. (if focus on wager only)
I don't like to play dice or limbo on 1.01x for wagering.
sometime i think limbo or dice is also good if u not going to increase bet amount to recover loss.
but i prefer baccarat to wager and not dice or limbo...

For me yes, because if you lose your bet on baccarat it's not take all your bet but when you lose your bet on dice, even on 1.02x, it takes all your bets. I think baccarat is more safer for wagering.

I saw so many people use Baccarat game to increase wegar in race but I don't know about Baccarat how play this game and I just few time use this game but I use dice game when I participate in race so in my opinion dice is good for race 

in my opinion dice remains as a fast game to improve wager, especially if to compete in a race. I am not sure that Baccarat can beat the game wager dice. maybe you can compare it with two tabs, playing dice and playing baccarat simultaneously

Hello,

It's very hard to find a baccarat strategy knowing that at the best of times it is a payment x2 there is not much way to win apart from I would say a martingale that can be very dangerous, I like to do 10 hands and see if I'm profiting or not.

Good luck for following my friends.

when playing baccarat on both sides between the player and the banker I always suffer losses because when many bankers win then our balance continues and most bankers win over the pelayer therefore I don't like betting to raise wagerd with baccarat

1 hour ago, cukup2 said:

when playing baccarat on both sides between the player and the banker I always suffer losses because when many bankers win then our balance continues and most bankers win over the pelayer therefore I don't like betting to raise wagerd with baccarat

Yeah, in dice you can kind of recover some of your loss for additional rolls while in baccarat you're only expecting losses. Plus dice has a fast animation which is needed for race since it there's a time limit.