Seoulmate

Begosexuals: It's Official

Featured Comment

Begosexual is now an officially recognised dictionary term
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Begosexual

Are you turned on by begging?

Do you find beggars sexually attractive?

Do you dress up as a beggar when nobody else is at home, and beg in front of a mirror?

if the answer to all 3 questions above is yes, you may be begosexual.

Edited by Seoulmate

Damnit you caught me red handed! You weren't supposed to tell anyone! There is a fetish in this. People love to be degraded as well. I don't see how that can turn someone on sexually but there are alot of messed up individuals in this world, smh. Funny one though!

OMG is it real and it have that kind omg never think that before i very virgin and not have more experience in the world too much 

16 hours ago, wrinkle22 said:

urbandictionary is not an official dictionary lmao, its all user submitted  

Book burner!

Nah, i dont wish to suppress the use of the word. Nor do i wish to kink shame anyone. However, urban dictionary gets its definitions from user submissions. Wanna feel good about yourself look up your name on UD. Now as well as it fits my description i know that what comes up for me when i do just simply is not the definition of my name.

I am over 40 years old and have seen a lot in my life. I can confidently say that there are a lot of strange people in the world  :) Moreover, each of us has our skeleton in the closet :) If you can say to yourself that you are perfect, you will deceive not only those around you, but yourself :) Therefore, I am loyal to any whim of a person. Everyone has the right to their own crazy spark in their heads. Otherwise, life will be very boring. We have the right to go crazy and enjoy it :)

On 1/22/2020 at 10:06 AM, sahil777 said:

lol its a funny term you just invented 

omg smh you would  be the first to comment here.  😪