wngo123

What was your biggest XRP balance?

Featured Comment

What was your biggest XRP balance when you were playing from very low amount or from some bonus from stake or from tip? I was able to go up to 80 XRP from 5 XRP, but that's about it. I wonder if there are people who were able to get into at least 1000 xrp from some small amounts and how many times you were able to do that. 

My biggest balance XRP was about 780 XRPs and I busted all it sucks xP and I made them from an email coupon from Slots or I dont know which game was released that time.. 😛

I not use for deposit xrp because I just deposit Btc and dogecoin and mostly I play with these 2 coins I just play with xrp when I receive binus from stake and I think my biggest balance in xrp like 170xrp 

the last time when there are a free boost. i can make from 5 XRP to 50 XRP .  i think that was my highest XRP balance, besides i dont really like XRP so much so i rarely play on XRP :D

1x I reach 200xrp from 2xrp star and often get 50 xrp when playing from boost namn because of greed I rarely make withdrawals that make all the results of my winnings, if to raise the minimum drawdown sometimes it will be fast but when I'm not lucky let alone a minimum withdrawal to make It's hard to fold 2x

I never reached 1000 xrp, I never reached 400 xrp from a small balance, I don't remember how many xrp I started. but I have reached 400 xrp, 100 xrp I have tips for my friends, and 300 xrp I withdrew

My biggest balance of xrp from small dust is 350xrp made from 1.7xrp . 
i literally unexpected that but it actually happen.
It took over 10 hour to reach me to 350 xrp from 1.7 xrp, because i dont hit any big multiplier, i just trying small multiplier like 1.10-1.50x and building balance slowly...

i twice made little xrp from small to some reasonable balance, both times i got from email bonus, once i got 2.37 xrp and i made 230 xrp and 2nd time i got 5 xrp and made 170 xrp.

and the biggest xrp balance i have ever had was 400 xrp and i busted those in few minutes, so yeah shit happens :)

57 xrp, thats the best i got so far. I dont usually  play xrp, i like btc more. Someone in High rollers, he bet 2000 xrp like a cent. That is his minimum bet, 2000xrp. I ended up thinking how many xrp he got in balance? To bet like that. Or he just taking risk to win big. :< Thats it Have a great day ahead guys.

well i never rly deposited big xrp in stake max 100-200 or something like that xrp deposits
but my biggesst xrp balance was from one of the first xrp coupons it was low like 60 xrp i made it into  800 or 900 xrp before i ripped it xD

It seems I am not lucky enough to bet using this XRP coin. and it is proven. I always lose every bet I make even in any game. different from other coins.
I once tried to bet using a coin XRP that I excelled from a btc coin of 12 xrp. and I lost everything in the bet that I made

after getting a giveaway gift. and I switch to ripple. around 3coin. I try to play dice can increase a little. playing on mines with enough weight ended up being 3 times. and lastly try luck slots get 101x multiplier in freespin. a big win from 3 coins to 35 coins. xrp balance record

Hello,

I managed to do 0.5 to 400 XRP once but it is very rare and say that after I bust like an amateur at the beginning or I play stake, it's so rare to be able to climb as much, which if that you happen I advise you directly to cash your profits.

Good luck and good luck for following the friends.

My bigest xrp balance was like 1000xrp but i losed it end it was a long time ago like 5 months but one night before i haved like xrp and i losed i was sow angryyyy sow mutch angry i betet a lot of 5 xrp in slots and i diden t win nothing shi i was sow angry tha i loset wish one day i make some money and go in slots and win big 5 sccaters hahahahaha wish one day i make 1000 xrp ore 10000 i will be sow happy