GKD09

Why remove profits entirely?

Featured Comment

This is the most recent version of our statistics now, if you haven't noticed already. 

image.thumb.png.e8240eb012a27406572952da2ac1b607.png

Yeah there's no more profit column even in your own stats for some reason. I understand removing the visibility of other users profits entirely, but why not let us see our own profit/losses? 

Also, I thought the main purpose of adding the new rakeback system was to reduce the amount of tickets for support, but now people will have to, for their stats? 🤔 

Do you think this was done due to the lack of memory on the site or something - since sports betting was introduced? Which then would be understandable :) 

i guess they removed it for safety purposes of all our accounts. hackers/stealers can easily spot new accounts with high profit and hoping they dont have 2FA

I just realized it, and after reading this topic I immediately rushed to check my account, and it turns out to be right, now I can't see my statistics. I do not know how much profit I can and how much loss I must recover

3 minutes ago, heysee12 said:

i guess they removed it for safety purposes of all our accounts. hackers/stealers can easily spot new accounts with high profit and hoping they dont have 2FA

That's an interesting take on their move on removing it. 

2 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

I just realized it, and after reading this topic I immediately rushed to check my account, and it turns out to be right, now I can't see my statistics. I do not know how much profit I can and how much loss I must recover

Yeah I mean the ease of just clicking your own name or clicking stats to check your profits. But now having to message support means we would do it less often - especially for me. I don't like to keep bugging anyone over and over. But yeah that's the only way you can track you profits now. 

I just saw Eddies message on sportsbet chat and he claims that the profits we used to see wasn't fully accurate (since it didn't include rakeback etc) - so now once you contact support you will actually get the full picture he says. 

Ohh I just noticed now stake remove profit stats maybe stake not want you see your profit stats and not others see your stats how much you win or lose but I think maybe stake add this option again because this is good if we know about our profit 

Damn i just realize that they really removed the profits. i still dont get it why they remove it. maybe it because most of us got a red/minus profit? so maybe they remove it so we are not stressed anymore?

loss of profit and loss statistics will make it difficult for me to know whether I win or lose, but what I will do with the loss of this statistic is playing wisely, and also this will make me always play cautious because I cannot know how much we lose and win.

22 hours ago, heysee12 said:

That's a good explanation but still we should be able to watch our profits and losses so we can monitor our gaming limits. I hope they reconsider adding it. Maybe in a way that only we can see it.

From what I've heard so far is that they have removed it because it doesn't give the 'actual' profits here on Stake, but rather the profits by playing the games. Meaning it does not include rakeback, race wins, coupons, rains, giveaways and other forms of income which technically are to alter the 'actual' profit or loss on the site. 

So now you are able to get a detailed statistic for your overall profits or even per game, which is pretty cool - and was there long ago before they had removed it. However, I hope they have only removed it temporarily and will include it but as the overall or 'actual' profit (instead of profits of just the games). Like how they did it for rakeback. So you don't always have to trouble support and you can also have a look at it every now and then with ease. :) 

they said cuz they aint correct 
cuz there was tips coupons and all kinda stuff in those statistics 
but i still would like to see my old statistic i am used to them 
like i was 3.4 eth up and i deposited couple of times like more then 5 yesterday and i didnt know how much i was down
went to statistic nothing in there wrote to support they showed me new statistic and i was 4 eth up 
so had to check all the deposits i made to see how much i was down kinda ghey ;/ xd

i dont know what they are doing, but as person said aboive maybe its for security purpose, so hackers cant stalk your account anymore.

i will ask eddie about it at tele, lets see what hes gonna say about it.

correct. I also feel strange. why should erase the profits or losses that we do while in stake. because I think about the nominal losses and wins should be seen clearly, because we need specific data to see how many defeats we have to recover. and I think that's very important

correct. I also feel strange. why should erase the profits or losses that we do while in stake. because I think about the nominal losses and wins should be seen clearly, because we need specific data to see how many defeats we have to recover. and I think that's very important

hello,

I also wonder why having to take away the profits, maybe it will come back, I think something may be that many people are tired of all the time seeing their profit in negative? I do not know, but I miss it a lot.

GOOD day and good luck all !

Maybe because of some people stalk someone then they see so many profit and send a friend request. Then asking for some tip, maybe because of that stake need a precaution by removing it entirely. The only way to access them is asking for stake support. They are the only one that can show us our profit and loss. Thats a good thing though but hassle for some people because they wanted to tracked down their profit but instead they need to chat the support to access them. Thats the huge disadvantage of this update.