Jeazelle

1st time bet on sports and won

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
I just want to share my experience on sports betting I don't know how did I won that 
just predict team and bet randomly I didn't mind the odds of each team.
I'm very like to play multi than single bets that is multi(11) :)
image.thumb.png.7c0194a046935ae578bca6619ad04c98.png

Well i think multi bets is kinda hot and also interesting because of the odds. but still, we need to be careful especially betting on a matches that we really dont understand about the players/team. 

congratulations you are lucky i am still trying to play multi and don't dare to bet big because i am still confused with the bet display at stake maybe later when you understand i will try like you play in all sports events at stake

I tried multibet yesterday too, the result is still losing. maybe because I put on a type of sport that I didn't know about (as long as bet) the league will roll and I will try my luck with the sportbook

Lucky you.  Rookie luck!  First bet and you got a winning hand is lucky....is it?  Maybe is not and you did a wonderful job by choosing your teams and doing proper selection of scores; only you know the answer.  Is always nice to see someone winning here in Stake, that means that site is not "skem" site.... Thanks for sharing and good luck in further bets.  

Congrats mate, what a nice parlay there and you won that. 20k sats into 0.015 sats. I also won my first parlay today, turn 2xrp to 54 xrp on NBA too. What a good day to start xD 

This is how it usually goes. You win your first sports bets but then lose all the others after that one win.

Atleast thats how it has been for me with my first betslip then lost all other others afterwards.

Congrats on your 1st sport bet I hope you do good and choose best teams for sport betting,

I play sports betting last 2 years and mostly I play betting on cricket because I know very well about cricket and all cricket teams players 

Hello,

Congratulations on your winning bet which was not easy and really really good for your first time at the sport is very beautiful, as we say the luck smiles at the beginner is I am very happy for you. I hope to see more gains here from you, congratulations! Good luck for the rest and good day my friends.

Hello,  you were lucky, congratulations for that. My very first bet was losing, it was on soccer. Fortunately things are getting better now.

Keep winning and I wish a lot of luck to all