Featured Comment

Hello stakers :). Are you a phone user same as me? Are you irritated by the chat box that is too small  and leaving behind by the new message on chatroom? Kinda annoying to scroll down when you are typing even a small sentence. Chat stuck on the previous message when you start typing and makes me mad to scroll down when there's someone rained in  chat froze plus lag happening on the same time. What about you guys? Do you feel the same as me?

I'm not a phone user and one of the reasons is that mobile version of the website is not so cool like full version. i think the best would be if we could have stake app on our phones.

Yeah, i feel the same way. I hope stake developed an app for mobile users. So mobile users will not be left behind. Everytime there is a challenge or trivia, the site in phone is gonna auto refresh thats annoying. I hope app will be developed asap.

Yea in recent update chat screen looks smal, but some update needed.
Desktop website is better if u want to use chat and pay games at same time.
Mobile is never be better for games as well as for chat...

I don't really experience what you complain about. maybe that is my problem when viewing a chatroom can not coincide with doing other activities. so it is very difficult when being challenged. I have to change to desktop mode to stay updated during the challenge. with everything being small it makes my eyes have to be super focused. ha ha ha

I have discussed this and when playing using the phon display on the web is very small and unsatisfactory in my opinion and the history of the bet is also very little so we can not see more than 10 scrolls and that in my opinion does not help.

I don't use phone when playing, but that doesn't mean I never use it. I once played with my phone, but suddenly I got an incoming call. and it really bothers me and my game. since then I have never played with a phone again

i hate playing on phone or on ipad or whatever
so i just dont 
screen to small i cant enjoy the gambling 
+ i kinda like hotkeys gambling so yeah u cant do that on phone xd 

At first I often bet on stake using my smartphone, but after seeing a lot of shortcomings and also feel dissatisfied with the small appearance and also difficult to bet while chatting together at one time, moreover the chat column is very small making me even more annoyed. I stopped using the smartphone when I wanted to enter the stake.

there two month, i played stake on my phone because I did not have a computer but now i have a good computer and i can play at stake without needing to to scroll on the page to see the chat and see at the same time my bets. This is very satisfying. ; )  

Yeah it happens to me too, same Stake should fix some issues like this and make it easier to use.

Sometimes when I click the bets button then I click chat it stumbles on the main chat page and you have to refresh the site. Hope stake devs make the site easier to use soon.

Bonjour,

Yes I tried once on the phone but I do not like at all, that's why I go there more, full of problems with the poster and when I play it's even worse, you do not are not the only one. I do not leave my computer anymore: P

Good luck for the continuation and good day

i use stake from my laptop, i dont like to use from mobile internet is all fun on your p.c i dont like to use anything from mobile.

once i tried from mobile when i was out of city and had no laptop with me, so i tried from phone which was so irritating and uncomfortable, after that i never used from phone again.