Seoulmate

What is the dumbest forum Topic (aside from this one)

Featured Comment

What is the dumbest forum question or topic you've seen posted in the community forums.

UPDATE; Stake have raised the reward for postings: We in for a jackpot of Dumb Topics, let me know if you spot any good bad topics, Merry Christamasss 

Edited by Seoulmate

17 hours ago, MrSheptun said:

The most dumb theme on forum - "the First snow!"because it's not even a question😄😆

yes I saw that one lol

I saw another today:

"What do you think about when you hear the name Eddie?" 

Love the (aside from this one) made me lol, I think I saw post called "is this spam" before which was quickly deleted which was kinda dumb 🤣 

Lol some good ones above, I think "what did you have for dinner" is dumb, but dumb can sometimes be funny so at least we got a lol from it I guess.

Edited by Hoffguy

I just get bored reading copy and paste contents across the forums. Blockchain technology has been amazing this year looking at the many innovations that has happened in the course of the year. There are many dumb ideas going on but if anyone wants to make use of a realistic idea based on current trends. Then try and make use of Netbox browser, which is one of the exciting tools to surf the internet with. Find out more from the official site through the link below;
https:// netbox. global/.

Shucks and I thought the one which had, “Eddie is Australian?” as the title, and “Where he from?” in the post was the King.. until I read someone had 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:46 AM, MrSheptun said:

The most dumb theme on forum - "the First snow!"because it's not even a question😄😆

I can’t even...

Love the (aside from this one) made me lol, I think I saw post called "is this spam" before which was quickly deleted which was kinda dumb 🤣 

Lol some good ones above, I think "what did you have for dinner" is dumb, but dumb can sometimes be funny so at least we got a lol from it I guess.

Im all for being amused by stupid things.

Im trying to think of a really stupid forum topic that manages to get past the moderators.

But still makes people ask 🤦‍♂️  

'How the fcuk

did that get past

the moderators?'

Dumb Topics Alert

Stake have upped the posting reward, so we in for a Stupid Topic Bonanza... let me know if you see any good ones, I mean bad ones, Good bad ones.

2 minutes ago, Curbi said:

I don't know which topic is dumbest but this topic is not +200 iq too lol :D 

Well I didnt want to say, but now that you mention it....I know right!'🤣

Yeah it's probably going to have to be this one it's literally someone thinking I want to make a topic but I don't want to make it stupid oh wait what if I make the topic about stupid topics brilliant!

5 minutes ago, zeriko said:

Yeah it's probably going to have to be this one it's literally someone thinking I want to make a topic but I don't want to make it stupid oh wait what if I make the topic about stupid topics brilliant!

TBH I got a bit tired of seeing stupid Topics being posted by people just trying to Farm sats on the forum. I was hoping this Topic would discourage it, or atleast make people think a little bit harder.

Edited by Seoulmate