cukup2

Withdrawal or allin?

Featured Comment

I am very happy to play on the screen and so happy I like to forget to make withdrawals because it is too cool to play.
lately I see a lot of people who give rain with 1x of rain can be directly withdrawn, which I want to ask when you get a big rain whether to play or even directly played or even worse directly allin?
if I will play the results of the rain until it really becomes multiplied even though the results of the rain have exceeded the minimum withdrawal.

If i get
Any big rain which can directly withdrawan
i like to withdraw same instead of play and loose same.

If any small rain i can't wait for another rain to reach till withdrawal time, i always paying even with small balance.
today i reach from rain of 0.00006 btc to 0.002 btc and became happy with my withdrawal. 

I prefer to play it, unless it's already 3x of the minimum withdrawal then I withdraw it. Because sometimes I also have a need, so I have to be smart to think about whether to be used to play or withdraw :D 

When i catch rain in eddie. (2000 sats) i can make it to 200,000 sats but when i reached that. I always try to go further. When i reached 300,000, i always keep playing. So in the end i got bust, no withdraw. just bust, i just waste the free money that i got. I`m a type of person that always betting All in coz its easy to win big if you bet big.

ofcourse i would like to withdraw if i gets big rain, i will never risk that amount to play and get bust, better to keep what you have because we do bust here mostly, then why we need to bust more if that amount is already nice.

i will go for withdraw instantly.

It depends, if at the moment to get the rain I am gambling with a green path then I will play it no doubt in order to get the most of that profit path, but if I am in a losing cycle then I will vault it for later use.  I do withdraw my vaults when I am having a terrible bad luck and my gambling balances are badly compromised.  At this moment I take it and wd at no doubt.  Good luck with gambling and with those amazing rains.  

gello

It must already be a heavy rain and it is very rare, otherwise I know a lot of people who went in the rains to then make a withdrawal later, else tries to ride with the rains and it is rather my case, when I drop I'm out of luck when it rains I can make withdrawals.

Bonne journée à tous :)

I don’t withdraw those money I make small base bets for a high multiplier to take big payouts, most of the time when I got small balance I play on Keno for getting 180x or 350x so I can double my balance and then try more.

About 3-4 weeks ago I got like 100k sats btc then I played Keno all the time I was getting many 180x payouts and from that 100k I made upto .02 btc only by playing Keno.

Yea I catch some on those with 110 xrp and I all in it on crash with 3.45x and boom lose it all
but I appreciate it cause after 1 hour I catch again almost 40 xrp and all in again at limbo 8x and win
and play crash again and all in at 2.44x and boom win and withdraw.

hmm i think i am going to skip the deposits for some times like atleast a month 
cuz i am getting adicted af again
and i ll try to make like 1 eth and go all in xD
btw i never cashout when i get something small like 20-30$ from cup or whatever there is just no point in cashing out something liek that  
and all the rain i am all in till i get something nice or till bust most of time bust it is xD

Edited by niki014

52 minutes ago, niki014 said:

hmm i think i am going to skip the deposits for some times like atleast a month 
cuz i am getting adicted af again
and i ll try to make like 1 eth and go all in xD
btw i never cashout when i get something small like 20-30$ from cup or whatever there is just no point in cashing out something liek that  
and all the rain i am all in till i get something nice or till bust most of time bust it is xD

$20-30 is a big money here in our country. But if i have money like yours. I will not cashout it either, Wish you luck in your future bets nikki.

I play with rain money most of the time. And try to make it more big. Rarely do wd if I get the amount from rain over mini wd limit. Rain money is free and it's fun to play with it. So I try to make it up.

I do continue to play because it feels so good when you are winning and winning :) unfortunately when I begin to lose instead of stopping and withdrawing I continue to play and usually that ends up busting all.

Usually I just keep playing and almost always forget to make withdrawals as if the button itself does not even exist for me lol. :S It is certainly not a good habit.