sahil777

What do you do?

Featured Comment

hey pretty fellas :)

so i want to know what do you do when you are not gambling in your free time, gambling is addiction as we all know and we want to gamble everytime but when ever you dont have anything to roll also you feel tired from gambling and need a little break so what you like to do then ?

i usually go to get food ist :) then i like to watch youtube videos or i search for any new movie with nice reviews and for outdoor activity sometimes i go to stadium to play cricket with friends or snooker game.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:49 AM, sahil777 said:

hey pretty fellas :)

so i want to know what do you do when you are not gambling in your free time, gambling is addiction as we all know and we want to gamble everytime but when ever you dont have anything to roll also you feel tired from gambling and need a little break so what you like to do then ?

i usually go to get food ist :) then i like to watch youtube videos or i search for any new movie with nice reviews and for outdoor activity sometimes i go to stadium to play cricket with friends or snooker game.

Just going through some of my recommended videos on YouTube, which I find always ends up in some weird/strange video that I was not intending to watch at the beginning. 

Apart from that, reading articles on Medium (which only allows me a few free ones), all the interesting answers on Quora. Oh, I also find myself using Reddit way less often nowadays since it has turned quite toxic. 

That seems like all there is to life at times, lol.

Hello

Once the game over I like to see my but and drink a drink, we always find a way to celebrate a victory: p, if I'm really tired I put myself in front of a series lying at the bottom of my bed with a chocolate hot time to fall asleep, what a pleasure! Have a good day my friends.