sahil777

Just for fun

Featured Comment

hey people of the planet earth, hope you all are doing great :)

did you ever rolled with real balance just for fun and not any deep intentions of winning and losing, just rolling with lazziness and without any fear of loss, and then suddenly you got big hit and you jumped from your chair or bed to check if its really happend :)

i mean when ever i have 20k or 30k sats balance i mostly do some experiments on diffrent games for diffrent multipliers, but never got any big hit ever, but i wish and hope i will get someday :)

i roll that sort of way with slots with rain and sometimes get lucky and hit a fat 50x or 100x then bam you got some money to do it all over again

I once did the game just for fun when I tried a 20k doge deposit and I had previously lost 30k doge but the second deposit that I did I did not think to recover but wanted to play as I pleased in Hillo and in some reels I was able to restore defeat I was before and instead became a profit, with several times using the 1k doge basebet I played to my heart's content and managed to hit at po 20-25 so that was the best thing in my Hillo game

Yes it happens sometimes when I just roll for fun and win some significant amount, however it was never anything big. Mostly if I just play without worry about it then I bust anyway. 

Mostly when I play big game and win good amount then I try some strategies and I play without fear because I save my profit that's why I get good results I saw when I start good then I make good amount

Yeah I do sometimes just randomly set a really high multiplier on for instance the game of Dice or Limbo and pray that it hits a big one. It has indeed turned out to be a big win for me quite many times.

it is the same as an unexpected victory, or a victory that did not cross our minds at the start of a bet. I myself have never experienced such a thing, though someday I hope to win a bet with a big win that it starts accidentally or the bet is not planned for a big win but the victory just comes one day

no one knows when luck will come. like I did, I just played carelessly and I hit a high multiplier on limbo and plinko and it was all because of luck. and it will be very difficult to happen again

Hello,

As we say it's always when we do not put that we miss next unfortunately. But hey it's like his, in any case I love sometimes relax and let pass bad series by wagering 0 out of my pocket, it's a great pleasure haha

good day and good luck all