Stake Forum
Grifter

Travellers, Backpackers

Featured Comment

Finland : I wanna take a tent, sleep in the vast expanses and witness an aurora borealis. It's one of the few places where you can still camp where you want without authorizations and Co. I want to walk in the Repovesi National Park (2nd pics).

Revontuli-930x400-930x400.jpg

Repoveden_Kansallispuisto_Kesayonauringo

And i want to see Rovaniemi, the official place where Santa Claus live :D

But I want to discover a lot of other countries backpacking, it's a lot more enjoyable than a classic hotel trip. On my list I have : Iceland, Canada (already done but in big cities only, i want to do it in nature), Italy, Japan, Nepal, Myanmar and since @kurian share some pics of the north of India I added this one too. I just don't want a place where there is spiders ^^ #phobia

Recently did 6 months in SE Asia, travelling from Bali Indonesia to Thailand, up along the islands to Bangkok before heading over through Cambodia. Then made my way up along Vietnam before winding through Laos and finishing off in Northern Thailand. Was an amazing backpacking experience and a truly rewarding experience. I made so many life long friends and got to experience so many amazing and interesting cultures.

I travel and want to travel to places in the order of my level of physicality. Meaning I want to go to places where there's lots of things to do while I am still half way young enough to do them. Yes I wish to someday visit the pyramids but I'll wait til riding a camel is about all I want to do. -lol- I went to London, Paris, Edinburgh, and Dublin. Just took a backpack, stayed in hostels (they aren't just for students anymore), and did alot of walking. It was great, freeing, and magical.

I wish to travel to Dubai as i have already travelled there earlier but i was not able to spend as much time as i wanted to spend there so my next plan of travelling would be Dubai only. I have visited very few places there and all those parks, islands, malls, fun & nightlife i missed to spend there which i will definitely fulfil this time and will enjoy. I have been planning for this and see things ready, just have to work on my ticket bookings and other arrangements now. And anyway i will keep an eye on travel offers available online, In Tajawal now AED 150 offer (https://www.rezeem.com/tajawal-coupons?c=309)is running which i might use this time to book my tickets. I will make sure about my savings & spending because there is a lot more which i have to buy in Dubai and then my savings anyway start with discounts on all sort of bookings that i do online using travel offers.