blueprints

Block Feature on Forums

Featured Comment

I think there should be a block feature on the forums. I mean if you take into consideration players privacy it would make sense to have this feature. Yeah i know there would be ways around it but the inconvenience this would require would deter alot of unwanted creeps from stalking you and following your posts. 

I mean we have a ignore feature because there are some people that we would want to keep at a distance. What do you guys think. I know its not like we post super personal stuff but what if your ina situation where theres someone super annoying following your posts so that they can make annoying or irrelevant comments. I hope there is a strict moderation of this stuff.

someone super annoying following your posts so that they can make annoying or irrelevant comments.

While i do believe the vast majority of comments on this forum now are annoying, pointless, redundant, and or irrelevant, I don't know why you think there are people targeting specific posters comments. Sounds like something you would do to be honest.

sometimes protesting someone's opinion in a way that is not wise and sometimes even leading to blame in a way that is too rude is indeed very bad, like humans who have no ethics in conversation. and that indeed feels very annoying. I think the features of this block and its benefits are to stay away from disputes and misunderstandings which lead to very unnatural debates, while we are here, in this forum the aim is to share opinions and experiences, not blame each other

Can't we keep our stats Hidden on forum as well XD 

It would be a great ting if we were able to do so ...So that people can't peek in into your stats which they can't on stake 

Hello,

I agree with you @Sugam as much as blocking the statistics forum so would be really a good idea. At least everything would be quiet and nobody would be annoyed.

Have a good day all !

The whole idea of the forum is that it is public.... So I don't think we should be able to block certain people if you don't want to see their posts... However we should block certain people in DM. I didn't know such feature wasn't there. Or is it?

I don't think it's necessary, you just simply report to the moderator or support if someone makes a mistake and violates the rules in the forum, this is only a forum, anyone can read, write and comment while still abiding by the rules

I don't think it's possible but i think the only option is forum should have a hidden status settings so no one or anyone can check the wager you had on stake it's kinda annoying if someone stalking you that you didn't even know who that is

maybe if there is something that you think is less pleasant you better report to the moderator so that they will act and will find a solution. if there is a block in the forum it will be very difficult for people to exchange ideas and get a little knowledge.

Well well lol since forum is really a open and public discussion place I do not think a block function would serve much of a purpose for the development of the forum community.