cukup2

Playing patterns or just based on feelings?

Featured Comment

When you play Hillo, do you prefer patterns or just feelings? If I prefer to play with feelings compared to using a pattern when playing Hillo, but if I'm following a challenge I prefer to play with a pattern because it is faster when using patterns using the Hillo bot.
but I often play manually where our feelings are getting more honed when playing Hillo.
what do you use when playing Hillo manually still using patterns or just feeling?

i dont know what is a pattern for hi lo, i cant predict next card when ever i play this game i just play card to card game, if i feel its not the right to ask for more card i usually skip or casht out thats it, if is there any pattern for hi lo then please share it will be nice to try.

hilo is a game of prediction, and as many other games it depends i  pure luck , but you need to focus on the cards in the first place, for exemple when you have a 2 there is a big possibility the next card is higher, unless you want to lose your winning streak you will bet low :) 

When I play Hilo game I not use any pattern I just play simple game I not play so much this game I just play few time and I think just 1,2 days I play so much this game and I make good profit I think if you play some cool mind this game then you get good results

might resemble you. if you follow the challenge will definitely follow the specified pattern will definitely be easier. but if I play as usual I will just use my feelings and instincts. although losing more often is okay because it sharpens our instincts

when hunting in a hilo game, I always use my feelings to guess the next card. playing with patterns I think will not necessarily win the bet.
Even when completing challenges in the hilo game, I still use feelings. because hilo is just a guess in my opinion. and guessing that the key is our feelings, beliefs, and courage.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:48 AM, sahil777 said:

i dont know what is a pattern for hi lo, i cant predict next card when ever i play this game i just play card to card game, if i feel its not the right to ask for more card i usually skip or casht out thats it, if is there any pattern for hi lo then please share it will be nice to try.

I mean when playing hillo using a low pattern with the initial card A you choose 0.0,0, then you will look for 4A with a payout of 2k

18 hours ago, Ali saher said:

When I play Hilo game I not use any pattern I just play simple game I not play so much this game I just play few time and I think just 1,2 days I play so much this game and I make good profit I think if you play some cool mind this game then you get good results

You prefer to play the manual and use an intelligent mind.

I'm quite sure I can say thru feelings lol I mean I sometimes click randomly and close my eyes and feel that I would hit that card. Playing thru pattern is kinda hard one hunting the cards you want thru pattern will lead to bust sometimes