Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

What would you do?

Featured Comment

hey fellas stay happy :)

what would you do if you win 1 million dollars :)

its a dream i know, but everything is possible in gambling world maybe you already heard many stories when people won several million dollars in gambling, not necessarily at stake, but anywhere it can be so what would like to do with that much money ? :)

i would like to buy my own house ist, then i will set a normal size business for me and with the rest i will help my friends and people who are close to me (1m dollars is alot in my currency to do all this stuff)

what would you like to do ?

one million dollars is not a little money. if I get that many wins, then I will buy a house for my wife and children, complete with all the latest furniture and accessories in the house. as well as new cars and new motorbikes. then I will invite the orphans in my community to help me with everything they lack in their fields of schooling and eating. I will capitalize the rest to make a new job and not forget to invest my capital in stake

Ohh as such I don't think about this if I win big amount what I do because my life is very good and I satisfy with my real life I complete my need very easy because I job out of country 4 year and now I start my business but if possible this I win 2 million dollars then I must help poor people's because I always feel happy and good when I help poor people's 

Hello,

I think the first thing I would do and put my money in order not to do anything, then once my head is empty, I contact my family and I offer them everything they need to be happy, I would give my friends gifts without forgetting to buy me a little country house.

We can always dream Good day and good luck to all. I wish you the best.

• 6 months later...

I would gamble atleast 100k, and let the chat go crazy for like 25k.....then I'd prob burn 400k on investments hoping I could retire for life. The rest I would probably buy my mom a house so she could retire as well.

1M is huge..but i'm not dreaming that much..

It would require to much wager which not ywt capable and also most probably too much time..but if ever..definitely gonna save it for the future..it will definitely go a long way

• 3 weeks later...

I would buy myself a new house and car and I would give my parents a better lifestyle. I would help poor and needy people personally with it and I would give some amount in different charities. In last I would reserve some in crypto and deposit some on stake to make profit from it 😜