Ayesha0770

Weekly Wager stats

Featured Comment

Hello stakers :). Can I suggest this method? can you guys make a weekly Wager status? I think this will be easy for us to know of how much we wager per week since there's a megarace every week. For example you want to know how much you wager this week, we just need to go and check our private status to see how much wager we can do per week this will really be helpful, not to mention to those vip players :) this is only a suggestion so what do you think stakers is this a good thing to have here at stake?

Heya, Ayesha ;) 

Thank you for this suggestion. We actually have been keeping track of this, so feel free to contact us anytime on Live Support and we will provide you with daily, weekly and monthly cut, whatever you need :D Of course, general profit stats are included in the offer too!

51 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Heya, Ayesha ;) 

Thank you for this suggestion. We actually have been keeping track of this, so feel free to contact us anytime on Live Support and we will provide you with daily, weekly and monthly cut, whatever you need :D Of course, general profit stats are included in the offer too!

so I can find out the total daily, weekly or monthly wager? ok I'll try to check it because I'm very curious about wagerku.

1 hour ago, weswayahe said:

so I can find out the total daily, weekly or monthly wager? ok I'll try to check it because I'm very curious about wagerku.

Yup, just contact us, please, we will send you the info! :D 

I wagered like $700 this week from a very little amount .... like $20... 

Just working on getting a VIP status so I don't go for profit nowadays .. just a mad wager of 1.02x on Dice and let it roll till I bust 

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

Heya, Ayesha ;) 

Oh ok :) I was just wondering if that's possible but now I know :) thanks ❤️

Hello,

I think this is a great idea, it could allow me to calculate how much I would have for the coupon of Saturday but also to calculate my VIP level ect ... I think it's a very good idea and that will be put in place.

Good day to all !