fritz12

Stake and growing rich

Featured Comment

By fritz12

I am grateful and in love that I have won one hundred thousand dollars equivalent of crypto in total profit until today, Decembre 1st 2019 on this amazing website stake.com

I am happy that this is something I truly believe in.

It was fun to see how this went because even though there were moments I felt weird and odd, ... ultimately this is what has been happening. OMG and now it is real.

Not sure what to say but I guess I won't have time for silly questions.

All my unconditional gratitude to you all, and to my fortune, here with the animal maskott of stake.

Cheers

fritz12

40397969_1938637689770523_3303085534322098176_o_1938637686437190.jpg

1 hour ago, Gilan066 said:

My best year was when i win 5000$ i was happy i left stake for 6 months i was free wish i win again :) and be happy share with my frends

My best year is yet to come. This is my best year of my life. Next year is better... for ever!

Oh and I bet 10 btc on one click and got x2. And then... that was 2014 lol. 😁😬😎🐇🐇🐇

2 hours ago, Gilan066 said:

My best year was when i win 5000$ i was happy i left stake for 6 months i was free wish i win again :) and be happy share with my frends

My best year is yet to come. This is my best year of my life. Next year is better... for ever!

Oh and I bet 10 btc on one click and got x2. And then... that was 2014 lol. 😁😬😎🐇🐇🐇

ps: 

it's amazing, you win one hundred thousand dollars as long as you play in stake. it's very rare for someone rich because of gambling, which I know gambling will bring us to ruin, I hope I can become rich because of gambling

Congratulations.

My best year is yet to come, still one month left for this year to end. If my luck shines I will edit this post and share it here. Until then keep on Staking.

Actually, I like the work Staking 😀

I want to say to you awesome! Congratulations! Not many people can say those exact words but I am glad somebody has. From a place that is super awesome, Stake, has given you the oppurtunity to change, right now. You can live lavishly. Maybe not like a rock star millionaire but better than you did and for that, I bless you child. Stay green forever by not getting caught up.

I would like to ask though, if you ever come back, did you win at once. Did you win all in one day? Can you tell us a little, even if its embellishment we can live 10 min in your shoes and have that hope inside us that we will do the same one day.  Stay good my friend! 

congratulations on your victory. after some time joining the stake I experienced a total minus. so there is no profit to be proud of. and now trying to restore all that defeat with all the abilities that I have, and I hope I succeed. hahahahaha

Thousands of dollars in profit? Ok man. That's too much for me. I don't have any kind of money in crypto so i will pass :))

but stake ur money and become rich is my next life purpose lol

This is very good and happy thing you win good profit on this site stake is a very good and fair site if you play cool mind and carefully then you make good profit here I also make good profit but I don't know how much because I just play with my extra money and when I win some good I use winning money for shopping or buy things

thats really an awesome amount what you won, i can only dream about to win that much ;)

i am not much successful gambler, maybe i cant afford to play big thats why, i think if you want to win big you have to be high roller, thats why its really hard for me to win that much money, but i am happy if i win 400 or 500 dollars in every 20 to 30 days.

I congratulate you on your winnings. Unfortunately this is something I can't tell about myself. During my entire time at stake I have never win US$1000. I wish this was possible, but with my luck it's simply not. (I know you mean $1000 in total, but still thats a lot to win)

Hello,

Congratulations mate 🍀!

That's why I think Stake is the best place to make profit, only 1% House Edge (on almost every game), and a lot of giveaways every single day, Discord, Forum etc etc... It's so cooln and personally, my biggest part of my bankroll comes from Stake. Thank you :D

Kinou.

Hello,

Congratulations to all for your win happy to read that there is some winner on the site, personally I have never made a good win on stake and I am very sad I play often but only win on my little bet when I bet big I lose everything hope I hope it will change a day.

Good luck to all for the future

Well glad to hear that you are currently in such a positive state of mind and also have been enjoying profitable success at Stake! Keep it up man! :)