AndreB69

Game strategy for high rollers

Featured Comment

im just curious how high rollers play? what strategy they use or how many minutes they play? and how many games do they play a day? or do they play every day?

ps.. even if your not a high roller you can share your strategy :)

What do you mean HIgh Multipler? because if you say High rollers that people who bet more than $50 in single bet
It's very easy to become a high rollers if you have huge bankroll. You just all in your $50 at 98% win and you will become high rollers

1 hour ago, Jelanstream said:

What do you mean HIgh Multipler? because if you say High rollers that people who bet more than $50 in single bet
It's very easy to become a high rollers if you have huge bankroll. You just all in your $50 at 98% win and you will become high rollers

I didnt say high multiplier.. i said high roller... i just thought the higher your bet is the lowers yung chance of winning, thats why im asking what do they do to have positive profit.

High rollers get their big profit because the bet big and have a big balances too.  Then they set the strategies to follow, but the main two reasons for their success are those I mentioned.  This is my opinion.  Good luck. 

A high roller will play same like us only difference is the ratio between our bankroll and his.

His base bets will seem normal to him in accordance with his bankroll. but his single base bet can be our whole bankroll or maybe more 

that's what cause us think if they play any different so imo they are also player who tries some starts sometimes it work sometime it don't 

As a high roller you play with different targets; when you play high you want to get high so..I guess betting as v6 goes, hunting the 9900 as there is no house edge and you can actually make money betting agaisnt the seed itself.

I think some high rollers don't have strategy it just pure luck. They have a big balance so its easy to win big too. This is just a pure luck, there's no strategy involved. If i have a balance of 1 Bitcoin, I'm going to hunt 100x with a bet of 100,000 satoshi. Because i have a balance that can handle that if goes deep. 

So i think theres no strategy some of HIGH ROLLERS it just they play with big bet with dice and limbo. Where 2x is minimum payout.

Don't imagine their strategy before imagine their balance.

they are on highroller because their balance is tooooooooooo big.
some users where playing with bank roll more than 10 btc.
so their is no issue to play with 0.05btc or even 1 btc bet.

few days back i saw someone bet 50 BTC on sports bet and won that bet. (forgot about win to bet 50BTC we need that much balance right)
i still not able to imagine my balance to 1 btc so how i can imagine strategy of player who bet 50 BTC on single bet.