sahil777

Your lucky numbers.

Featured Comment

hey fantasitc people of stake land :)

so what i want to ask from you guyz is what are your lucky numbers at roulette which you usually select to play and also win with those numbers.

mine are 3, 7, 12, 23, 36 this is not a some kind a pattern, i select these numbers because i think these are good for me, and its not now but from many years and at every site, and the amazing thing is it works :)

but i dont play much with number games at roulette, i usually play even and ods or for 0, 36x but when ever i play number game, i always select these numbers.

so what are your lucky numbers :)

I think not any number my lucky I always select number when I start game 1st 4,5 bets I watch what numbers this time good for playing then I select number before game I not selecte any number because I not think about numbers which one my lucky or unlucky number

Hello,

We have several numbers in common; I like the 3.7.9.4.11 one day I play horse betting and I win big with this combination since I'm sure it's the right number and that one day I'll be able to win with the same figures.

Good luck and good luck my friends.

My lucky number is 0 :P Seriously, I hit zero many times, however I'm not a big fan of roulette , it is not my main game, so when I bet there my bets are not high enough to win something significant. 

In roulette here at Stake I'm lucky with 12, 22 and 33, these numbers come out quite often for me when I bet on roulette, and usually I just bet on those numbers.

I often change numbers when I play roulette, but the one I bet on most of the time is 12. I got an x36 payout several times with that number.

Good luck to everyone

it depends on how much Payouts that i want to take. but my favorite number on roullete was 1, 8, 10, 20 .33 and 36 :D . actually my favorite number also 0 but its really hard to get that number ..

If I have to bet just a single number my choice would be that Red 27; that number has been very important to me across my life and for some reason is always around in most daily activities.  It is not that I spend all they day finding a correlation with all my environment, but once in a while that number comes to my attention.  Although I am not a big Roulette fan every time I can I go and bet that.  Doing good so far.  Good luck. 

Well more often I change the numbers I try for many numbers in Roulette I don’t play and stick on only a number.

My lucky number is 7 I take 36x payouts with that number many times it depends not everyone has the same lucky number 😜

On 12/1/2019 at 2:03 PM, sahil777 said:

hey fantasitc people of stake land :)

so what i want to ask from you guyz is what are your lucky numbers at roulette which you usually select to play and also win with those numbers.

mine are 3, 7, 12, 23, 36 this is not a some kind a pattern, i select these numbers because i think these are good for me, and its not now but from many years and at every site, and the amazing thing is it works :)

but i dont play much with number games at roulette, i usually play even and ods or for 0, 36x but when ever i play number game, i always select these numbers.

so what are your lucky numbers :)

I think on this game not anyone lucky number because numbers change rondomly just when you start game then 1st 4,5 bets results watch then decide this time which number best for you

hi everybody!!!! so I don't really believe in the lucky number because it would mean that these numbers come out very often!!! but on the other hand I have favorite numbers like everybody else of course!! it's the 0-13-21-36-33!! usually I play in my thirties or twenties I think it comes out more often but that's my personal opinion!!!!
good luck to you all!! bye 🍀

Try those plays where I choose the numbers that I like and think that they are the lucky ones for me. But it never works out, maybe I need to choose numbers that those winning people are using just to let their luck rubbed off unto me.