htetaungxx

When we need to clean cache of Stake browser?

Featured Comment

Hello guys.
When we need to cache of stake form browser?
It will be better on game play or what will happen after that guys?
Usually I'm clean cache after update of stake and It will be more smooth in game play I think.
How about you guys? clean cache is good or bad comment your opnions.

Cleaning cache is an absolute must when your game has minor graphical issues, freezes up and helps to resolve many issues that affects gameplay. 

Sometimes the problem that you’re facing on Stake, vanishes after clearing cache, cookies and relogin. 

I do cache cleaning when an error occurs in the animation and so on. because sometimes refreshing isn't enough to handle it. have experienced this many times and support suggests clearing the cache. and it worked for me. beyond that I have never deleted it

in the event of a clean chance of course it's very good and launches the performance of our laptop or computer in betting at stake. and I always clear the chance every day before I log in to stake. because I hate it when I bet on stake, my computer slows down in every performance. so I think cleaning the chance every day on the computer that we use to bet on stake every day is very useful especially when we make bets.

I rarely clear my browser cache, I only do it when my laptop performance is slow, so I will clear cache. maybe once a month, even months before I can clear cache, in my opinion it is not very important to do clear cache in the game

Helloo,

I erase every day the cache of my browser at least I never had any trouble. It must be done from time to time and I advise everyone. it's a pleasure to play without problems. Good luck to all and good luck for the future. gl all!

Hello lovely and beautiful people. I hope everyone is green today and just wanted to comment on this interesting post. I am no way a computer programmer or have a doctorate in computer science, however I am almost fairly certain that clearing cache will have no bearing on how you play or the outcomes of your wager. This should have to do with login issues and any graphics displaying improperly or any other "glitch" that may be affecting the visual aspect of the website.

Just like the other post I read, it may be the person thinking that everytime they clear cache they win "more". I believe this to be superstition because said person may be looking for this and so when they do hit a couple of wagers after they latch on to this belief. Our mind is a powerful thing and will start to believe something if we allow it!

when we clean the chacha maybe it will smooth the browser but it won't smooth our luck lol, I like cleaning the browser but still always the web stake asks for a refresh even though I just cleaned the browser.

i usually delete my all history and cache from browser when browser start act funny, like hanging and halting sites and making it slow to open, and at stake when game start laging and become slow i clean my complete history with cache and cookies.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:00 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Cleaning cache is an absolute must when your game has minor graphical issues, freezes up and helps to resolve many issues that affects gameplay. 

Sometimes the problem that you’re facing on Stake, vanishes after clearing cache, cookies and relogin. 

Yah, That's why I was really like to clean browsing data oftenly. But in these day after clean browsing data I got more lagging during playing game, mostly happen in slots. :( 

On 12/2/2019 at 7:41 PM, jkd123 said:

I clear my browser cache everyday. Isn't just because about stake, but this one is my daily routine for my browser performance. 

Are you clean only stake's cache or all of browser cache bro? I was usually clean only stake's cache and rarely to clean all of browser cache. 

I think a good point in time when you need to clear your browser or cache is when things or error that is not resulting from the site itself occurs. Usually uhm broken login sessions or something can be resolved by clearing cache I think.