seanwattson

Tip Groups Allowed?

Featured Comment

Hey stakers! I am writing this as to find out if we are allowed to have tip groups. Or in other words can we get a group of people and then we only tip each other? Can we speak about it openly?

I am on the opinion that as we congregate and converse we learn each other amd find out who is up around the same hours as us. I think this is a way to eliminate begging and promote helping each other.

Maybe some of you do this already.  Maybe some of you would recommend me a group to join? Tell me if any of y'all do this amd how acceptable is it. Stay green you marvelous group of people!

I think this has already been done by a great number of Stakers so far but it is not really something of an open discussions by them. Well this is typically maintained until one or few of the members of the so called tipping inside group gone rogue or something lol.

No, I didn't see any way to tip specific group of people, but this could be done similar way like rain so it could be done, all we need to do is to write down the nicknames of the people, I think that would be cool.