Keno "probability and math"

ThomasTV2

Featured Comment

Hey everyone. I was playing some Keno today, and I hit a 90x and posted it in chat. That was a pretty cool thing for me, since I am not really that lucky. Someone in chat then said "I hit 1000x on the daily". And with that, I was kinda surprised at the little debate that started. Someone kept going on and on about how if you know how to do "the math" you can get statistically lucky on the numbers that hit.

KENO: 12,150,878,599

placed by ThomasTV2 on 01/12/2019

Wagered

0.00160000 eth.svg

Multiplier

90x

Profit

0.14240000 eth.svg

Does anyone have any clue is thats really a thing? Is there really any patterns of numbers? Yes I am aware the PF makes it random but:

There is 40 Numbers on the Keno screen

10 Tiles are selected each roll. 

I mean there is a pretty decent change of the same number hitting 50% of the time right? 

Anyways, feel free to share your knowledge and advice below! 

Good Luck everyone and thank you!  

Hello,

This is my game of moment I will tell you what I know, the multiplcateur up to x450 are quite easy against I have never seen someone hit the x1000 and I do not find it normal if we compare it to another game that gives x1000 more easily and quickly.

What I recommend is to play in 5 tuile high to have x450 you will be surprised. Good luck and have a good day my friends.

there are patterns for keno, but like that guy said, its easy for him but its not, he is actually trying to be over smart these games are with totaly random seed and you cant manipulate results, but someday you can be enough lucky to get higher multiplier in short period of time and its a pure luck it didnt mean that you are some pattern master or can win most of the time :)

everything works for a little time period not for forever.

On 12/2/2019 at 1:04 AM, ThomasTV2 said:

Hey everyone. I was playing some Keno today, and I hit a 90x and posted it in chat. That was a pretty cool thing for me, since I am not really that lucky. Someone in chat then said "I hit 1000x on the daily". And with that, I was kinda surprised at the little debate that started. Someone kept going on and on about how if you know how to do "the math" you can get statistically lucky on the numbers that hit.

KENO: 12,150,878,599

placed by ThomasTV2 on 01/12/2019

Wagered

0.00160000 eth.svg

Multiplier

90x

Profit

0.14240000 eth.svg

Does anyone have any clue is thats really a thing? Is there really any patterns of numbers? Yes I am aware the PF makes it random but:

There is 40 Numbers on the Keno screen

10 Tiles are selected each roll. 

I mean there is a pretty decent change of the same number hitting 50% of the time right? 

Anyways, feel free to share your knowledge and advice below! 

Good Luck everyone and thank you!  

in my opinion it's already good because I'm very hard to win in keno.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:58 PM, Ali saher said:

I think mostly this depends on your lucky and if you play so many rolls then you must hit some good multiplayer but not play same pattern you must change numbers during play I also hit 350x multiplayer on keno game and 90x so many times

so we have to change the numbers we choose often when playing keno? I rarely do that maybe that's what makes me often affected by longred

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, since I dont play keno much, i dont think theres a way to calculate the chances of hitting a high multiplier. Guess its based on whether you are having a good day or not. Obviously there is a formula on how the numbers are picked but im sure it isnt released to the public

By switching patterns I have been doing my best performance while playing Keno.  Changing numbers between hits, specially when I got one "big" multiplier, then I switch patterns due the probable low hit same numbers again in the next rolls.  So I better go and switch the pattern but rarely by using the auto choose button, because again, what are the chances for the machine to hit twice almost the same number?  First by choosing the pattern and then by rolling the numbers.  Impossible to believe, so better you choose the numbers randomly and click "bet" to make the hit.  

• 2 months later...

Archived