ThomasTV2

Stake rewards/bonuses

Featured Comment

Hey!

Just want to put a quick disclaimer up at the top of this: I am not a VIP on stake or a High roller at all. I do not really talk to a lot of players on here so I am out of the loop on the meta of the site. 

Ok, so now that I got that out of the way I wanted to ask something that has been on my mind since I started playing here: Why do people get their Rakeback/Rewards/Bonuses in Doge? 

In my mind I have come to two conclusions but I am not sure.

Number One: It is just more fun to play with a bigger number of coins

Number Two: It helps you level up faster? 

Like I said above, I really have no clue. The only reason I ask is because Doge is really a "meme" coin to me. Has no real world use like BTC. 

Please let me know what you guys think! 

Thanks. 

Dogecoin is a good coin and transfer very fast with very low fees and this coin withdraw amount very low that's why mostly people use this coin for rewards I also take my reward in dogecoin because deposit to stake mostly this coin and I feel good playing with this coin

Hello! Good question and welcome to stake. I hope you are enjoying your time here and if you need anything you can reach out to me.

Bonus, rakeback, etc. is not paid in doge. When you go to the next level you get a bonus and it is paid in whichever currency you choose that stake offers. I don't know what gives you the idea that it is only on doge. Me personally, I can't stand playing with doge, but if it was to rain 40 of them, you know I will play them right!?

Also, we have a cool little bot that will exchange your currency for a small trans fee and that way if you really cannot stand betting with a currency then you can trade it. I hope that answers your question and I will see you on the battlefield my friend! 

I like to use doge coins because they are very rarely maintenanc and very fast in making transactions so in my opinion these coins are very good for transactions and the price of these coins tends to be stable and rarely drops and instead tends to rise

not everyone plays with doge and claims to boost it with doge coins, there are some players who prefer to play with btc or eth or other coins, like me, I prefer to play with btc and eth. and if i have boost, then i will claim btc

Hello,

Personally I like to play with Doge coins, the rakeback grow up faster, I mean, you can wager some doges and have a rakeback of 50 doges instead of 0.0000001 satoshis.. it’s better if you want to win some money.

That’s why I usually play Doge.

Kinou.

i dont know who told you that people claim prizes in doge, in rakeback what you roll you will get as a rakeback reward wether its btc, doge, ltc eth, xrp or bch, you cant chose that you only need doge in rakeback, also weekly bonuses stake always give in btc, and diffrent promotional email bonuses are also in diffrent cryptos, its not at all in doges.

and 2nd thing its hell hard to wager with doges to get vip level, bitcoin is best in this case.

What i know is when rakeback only works on vips and the prize was what coins you had wager all the time. And as for the bonus I think it's kind of random I guess? My first was eth now I'm hearing things and bonus also exist on btc and xrp ') that's all I know I'm a newbie here to and not a vip player nor high roller :)

i dont think that the rewards and bonuses are always given using Doge. sometimes Stake gave us BTC, XRP or maybe ETH. and also the Rakeback is depends on what currency that you wager. if you wager on BTC of course you get the BTC Rakeback, not Doge :D 

19 hours ago, ThomasTV2 said:

Hey!

Just want to put a quick disclaimer up at the top of this: I am not a VIP on stake or a High roller at all. I do not really talk to a lot of players on here so I am out of the loop on the meta of the site. 

Ok, so now that I got that out of the way I wanted to ask something that has been on my mind since I started playing here: Why do people get their Rakeback/Rewards/Bonuses in Doge? 

In my mind I have come to two conclusions but I am not sure.

Number One: It is just more fun to play with a bigger number of coins

Number Two: It helps you level up faster? 

Like I said above, I really have no clue. The only reason I ask is because Doge is really a "meme" coin to me. Has no real world use like BTC. 

Please let me know what you guys think! 

Thanks. 

Rakeback are depends with coin to wager. And about their bonuses or reward isn't always doge, you can see on weekly challenge reward is btc, discord ors social media giveaway reward is btc.

I have never received any bonuses with doge coin. I'm not sure what you are talking about and when it comes to rakeback, you get rakeback with the currency you have bee playing so if you play with bitcoin , eth and xrp then you get rakeback with those currencies and zero doge if you didn't play with it

in my opinion, dogecoin is the choice only for one reason that makes sense, because the transaction costs are indeed quite cheap when compared to other coins. if the stake doge coin becomes one of the mainstay coins, because indeed there are many interested dogecoin. betting using dogecoin in my opinion is very fun and if we understand it, then this dogecoin has its own advantages from the price which is quite stable on the market

I personally hardly ever play with Doge.  Some like it due to fast, cheap transactions and the fact that you can play with a large amount of them as compared to other coins.  Rakeback is rewarded based on the coin you wager with.  As far as the boosts and level up bonuses, we can choose which coin we want to receive at the time with those...

Edited by CntryBoy | Typo

Hello,

The piece DOGE is the best I know, payment withdrawal deposit very fast, the fees are not expensive. And without forgetting that it's a real pleasure to play with this currency, easy to know how to bet because the cost of DOGE is very low. I think that's the main reason. Good day to you.

Well in this case Doge would not be my choice for claiming rakebacks and other bonuses. ;) I would so much prefer it in Bitcoin or XRP instead. I think your premise is likely a case by case basis to be honest.

Most of the time, it is used for trying new betting strats by other players. When XRP was not yet used, Doge was primarily used for new strats as I said.

Maybe they're more comfortable using it.