🏆 [0.08 BTC] Gary, the Unforgiven|Limbo Challenge🌪️

Featured Comment

• Support

533924455_GaryEsport-1.png.d0ccd564bc385c271d40c91999e912ef.png

Gary, the Unforgiven🌪️

Ends: 12/09/19 @ Midday (12pm) GMT 

Spoiler

Hello, Stakers! 👋

This time around our very own Gary is following in the footsteps of a certain legendary swordsman!

After many years of wandering the wilderness alone and with nothing but his sword for company, he's finally on the path home and on a quest to regain his honor and redeem for his past.

But first he needs to learn the value of a quality he lacked in his youth... patience!

Will you share in his pursuit and empathize with him by showing that you have the patience... and the persistence to complete this challenge?

All players who fulfill the requirements of this challenge in the next 7 days will get a share in the prize pool! There is no limit to the number of winners, and the more players get involved the higher the prize pool will be!

Requirements:

• Win a bet in Limbo with a payout of 10000x.

Or

•  Win 2 bets in Limbo in this order: A bet with a payout of 2500x, and one with a payout of 5000x. If you pick this option, you can change seeds between bets. Also, they do NOT have to be consecutive.
  • Minimum bet:
    • bitcoin 0.00000100
    • bitcoin cash 0.00003400
    • ethereum 0.00004900
    • litecoin 0.00015500
    • dogecoin 3.20000000
    • ripple 0.03200000
  • Bet must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.
  • 1 valid entry per household.
  • Hidden bets mode must be disabled during the whole duration of the promotion.
  • Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.
  • 10+ Post count on the forum.

Prize Pool(s): (based on the number of unique players)

• Minimum prize pool: 0.01 BTC
  • If over 30 participants: 0.03 BTC
  • If over 40 participants: 0.05 BTC
  • If over 50 participants: 0.06 BTC
  • If over 200 participants: 0.08 BTC

How to Enter:

1. Respond to this topic, and link your bet ID using the link function in the text editor.

(Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below)
image.png

48 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

While I will be the first to say that I enjoy the harder challenges, I am a bit confused on why this challenge requires a win of about $70 to win what will probably result in about a $5 win for the challenge prize?

Even I agree...the prize we win is really nothing in comparison to the bet win...and that bet is not easy so the prize should be higher really