wilbur

chartbet play

Featured Comment

47 minutes ago, wilbur said:

how do you play chartbet? 

as for me most of the time I half my balance and will cash out on 1.5x then gonna pre roll it and if I think it's safe I will go till 1.5x again

how bout you?

i play chartbet when i have extra funds and play it and if it reached 3x and ill play mines for fun :) 

Hello @Ssociety, I play chartbet when i get a tip or a little bit of money, I put 10k down on a 1.1x cashout and then do that 3 times and then im done, I will then use those winnings on hilo and do a 3 card cashout strategy and then use the winnings or whatever is left over and bet that on diamond poker for a 2 times, i will then take the winning from that and go on the mines game and put on 15 mines, i then click 1 mine and cashout which gives me 2.48x the amount i bet and if i mess up i click the same spot a second time because if im right i make profit still, If i lose on the second i double my bet

12 minutes ago, Snuckle said:

Hello @Ssociety, I play chartbet when i get a tip or a little bit of money, I put 10k down on a 1.1x cashout and then do that 3 times and then im done, I will then use those winnings on hilo and do a 3 card cashout strategy and then use the winnings or whatever is left over and bet that on diamond poker for a 2 times, i will then take the winning from that and go on the mines game and put on 15 mines, i then click 1 mine and cashout which gives me 2.48x the amount i bet and if i mess up i click the same spot a second time because if im right i make profit still, If i lose on the second i double my bet

that was a great strategy :) just be careful with the mines and i think dont stick with one place , when i play mines i just test my luck 

3 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I put my bet, I launch the game. It crash before 1.5x most of the time. I'm telling to myself "Dumb, you said you will never play again chartbet because you crash before 1.5x". I leave.

And I return after a few days.

Damn, where do you post, every like 15mins i see you have another 2k sat in forum balance

11 hours ago, wilbur said:

how do you play chartbet? 

as for me most of the time I half my balance and will cash out on 1.5x then gonna pre roll it and if I think it's safe I will go till 1.5x again

how bout you?

the last time i played chartbet is  100k and crashout at 0.99x then i havent played it again lol. 

1 minute ago, thienduc2 said:

I do not know and want someone to teach me about chartbet

after you click the game there's an instruction on how to play the game. if you dont still get it go to more and click the livr support. they will help you for sure