wilbur

chartbet play

Featured Comment

47 minutes ago, wilbur said:

how do you play chartbet? 

as for me most of the time I half my balance and will cash out on 1.5x then gonna pre roll it and if I think it's safe I will go till 1.5x again

how bout you?

i play chartbet when i have extra funds and play it and if it reached 3x and ill play mines for fun :) 

Hello @Ssociety, I play chartbet when i get a tip or a little bit of money, I put 10k down on a 1.1x cashout and then do that 3 times and then im done, I will then use those winnings on hilo and do a 3 card cashout strategy and then use the winnings or whatever is left over and bet that on diamond poker for a 2 times, i will then take the winning from that and go on the mines game and put on 15 mines, i then click 1 mine and cashout which gives me 2.48x the amount i bet and if i mess up i click the same spot a second time because if im right i make profit still, If i lose on the second i double my bet

12 minutes ago, Snuckle said:

Hello @Ssociety, I play chartbet when i get a tip or a little bit of money, I put 10k down on a 1.1x cashout and then do that 3 times and then im done, I will then use those winnings on hilo and do a 3 card cashout strategy and then use the winnings or whatever is left over and bet that on diamond poker for a 2 times, i will then take the winning from that and go on the mines game and put on 15 mines, i then click 1 mine and cashout which gives me 2.48x the amount i bet and if i mess up i click the same spot a second time because if im right i make profit still, If i lose on the second i double my bet

that was a great strategy :) just be careful with the mines and i think dont stick with one place , when i play mines i just test my luck 

3 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I put my bet, I launch the game. It crash before 1.5x most of the time. I'm telling to myself "Dumb, you said you will never play again chartbet because you crash before 1.5x". I leave.

And I return after a few days.

Damn, where do you post, every like 15mins i see you have another 2k sat in forum balance

11 hours ago, wilbur said:

how do you play chartbet? 

as for me most of the time I half my balance and will cash out on 1.5x then gonna pre roll it and if I think it's safe I will go till 1.5x again

how bout you?

the last time i played chartbet is  100k and crashout at 0.99x then i havent played it again lol.