sahil777

He paid all his gambling debts

Featured Comment

hey guyz hope you all are awesome :)

a friend of mine from other site, who is hardcore gambler and gambling addict, took so much gambling loans and losing and losing from past 2 months, and he was completely in depression because of his debts.

but what happend few days ago is he won 2.3 btc at other site, he paid almost 1.5 btc debts and withdrew enough for him as well and tipped me 0.01 as well :) which i busted at that site lol

is that ever happend to you when you are too much deep in debts and you can not see any hope and suddenly you win big and get out of all the problems ?

No I not take any loan for gambling even I not use my need money or my family money on gambling I just play gambling with my extra money that's why I always feel relx and good ,

In my opinion if you take loan for gambling then you face so many problems in your life

Never gamble a money that you never own it's too risky to gamble thru loan process it might end up your future to be ruin. Gamble what you can afford to lose even tho your to addicted to it you should control yourself not to fall from a desperate dark side of life. Just giving a warning not an advice even you not needed it just say I'm here and said " I told you so " :)

That's so lucky for him .... Congrats to him ,... damn one should never get so addicted in gambling that he has to take loans to gamble ...damn that's too serious ,,,

wow that's impressive, and can be an inspiration for every gambler to always dream of a big win. I have never experienced it, and hopefully one day I can win with a large profit and can pay all my debts

I have never felt luck like that but when I need a few dollars I like to get it easily want it from the rain or from someone's tip maybe because the amount is small so it's very easy to get it, but to pay my debt I still can't do it from gambling wins

Hello,

What a beautiful story even if at the base the player was in a horror not possible, congratulations to him I just hope he will understand and he will not go back in despair he was very lucky and I am very happy for him. It never happened to me since I am very little indebted. Well for the TIP it's very nice and it had to make you very happy. Good luck for the rest and good day my friends.

Happy with the report! Gambling is complicated, especially when you risk some money that will be missed if you lose. The sense of loss is terrible! I've already lost a lot of money out there. But I hope one day I can recover at least everything I lost. For me it would be a big profit.

Good that it worked for him. Because usually in these situations the possibility is to lose even more. But let's not get discouraged. There is hope! ;)

Nice its great to hear a positive story that comes out of gambling compared to the endless no so great news and effects that results from compulsive gambling. I'm glad that your friend is able to solve his issues. :)

Your fri is a good guy I think, because he give back 50% over of his winnig. But how to do if he not win big? As for me I also loan sometimes but always amount is like a friendly tips and play for fun. If I take loan, I didn't take over amount that is I can't effort to payback anytimes when they need. 

Yep, I've seen things like that around me a lot. when my friend got into debt because of gambling to drag on, his parents came to redeem all that. and it happened several times until my friend seemed to have stopped gambling now.

Sometime luck is around of us.

Umm I don't take loan for gambling science so long. But few months ago (nearly 8 months) I took little amount of loan from other people and I busted it. Then I can't give it back timely. But later I made good win and was able to gave then back.

but what happend few days ago is he won 2.3 btc at other site, he paid almost 1.5 btc debts and withdrew enough for him as well and tipped me 0.01 as well  which i busted at that site lol

That is nice and good for him.. HOWEVER he should make now the very smart move. He should QUIT gambling once and for all. Yes he was very, very lucky to win so he could pay his debts, but if he continue to play he will get in debts again and this time he won't be able to get out of them. I like to gamble, but I never take loans, that is the worst thing you can do in gambling. Never take loans for gambling guys.

I not take any loan for debt.
But i m doing gambling from last 1+ year but still not get any big hit till now.
I want at least 0.1-1 btc in single time.
But never got any big hit which complete my target at single point.

I won more than 0.1 (in last 6 month ) btc but as i withdraw every month for personal use i never had 0.1 btc at single point of time.

That was amazing comeback story. Just a litle question, how he won 2.3btc? Start ed from zero or he spend more money or take another loan? Becausei think  he need bankroll  to make 2.3 btc.

Hello there , 

One lesson learned here is never gamble with a loaned money. Gambling is for enterntainment only. Lucky your friend won big so he can py his loan. What if he didint win at that time , same will happen they'll look for a way to loan more . The cycle will keep repeating itself until you cant handle the debts anymore. His win is a sign that gambling is not his life , i hope he realize that its better to gamble with extra money than trying your luck until it runs out. I had friends that got addicted to gambling and now they have worse life than me, they were rich before . 

That was incredible luck! But... if he hadn't hit that, he would be digging his own grave even deeper than six feet for sure. It is very, very dangerous and is definitely not a very good undertaking to journey through because it will make your life slide down to ruin completely in a blink of an eye.

PS: For the current reader, imagine the amount of money he lost and risked so you can deter yourself from gambling more and try to do what his friend do. What could have happened if he never won?

Edited by Aiza824

Posted (edited)

Of course, dude, this is a truth that is covered by the rush to become richer and smarter. I remember the times when my parents took a loan for my student goals and since a couple of month we couldn't afford to take back the money for the loan since we never imagined that loan for the study is really hard to take back. However, since a couple of days some guys from Debt Collection Agency( https://frontline-collections.com ) asked for the money that I took, but we didn't have different options besides take another loan to cover the present one. This is my story…

Edited by jaminson

Never take out a loan for gambling. NEVER do it unless you are using the money to generate guaranteed return on investment. I know a couple sites that do a giveaway where if you deposit X amount, you have a chance to win some money.

Congrats to your friend on paying off the loan though. But tell him that he should never do it again xD