Marija

[0.0025 BTC] Join the Community | Discord

Featured Comment

image.png

¬† ¬†Join the Community¬†ūüí¨

Let's try out something bit different this week! :)

This time you will be the one that has to reply to someone's question, but also to be polite and ask one, too!

So, I will start asking a question, and the person that replies to it would also have to leave a question for next participant. There is no topic, so you can ask what ever you want freely!  :)
Users that are active and stay engaged in the talk will have higher chances to win a prize.

Rules:

1. You can participate more than once (answer some more questions as time goes) which will increase your chances of winning the prize.
  2. There must be at least 2 users that posted their entries after you, so you can answer again.
  3. Your answer must have at least 40 words to be counted.
  4. Note that asking any question that might break the General Chat rules, wouldn't be counted either.
  5. You would always have to ask a different question, you cannot repeat one.

There is no need for leaving your screenshots here this time, we would be printing out the whole Discord chat than. :D 

Prize Pool

• 1st place: 0.0005¬†BTC
  • 2nd place: 0.0003¬†BTC
  • 3rd place: 0.0002¬†BTC
  • 4th-13th place: 0.0001¬†BTC
  • 14th-23th place: 0.00005 BTC

I really enjoyed reading your posts on Discord, guys! :)Thank you for trying out this slightly different concept! I hope you've had fun, too!

We didn't get 23 different users to participate, so I've decided to use that remaining funds and award first two top chatters there and increase a bit award for the last ranked user. That's why this time we'll have two users sharing the first spot with 9 eligible entries both. That means they would get 0.0005 BTC each. Also there will be 11 users in the category of 0.0001 BTC, although it was supposed to be 0.00005 for the 11th one. ;)

So:

Thanks for participating, and hopefully there will be even more users joining us next time! :D