wngo123

Do you plan to gamble more or less during Christmas season?

Featured Comment

Do you plan to gamble more or less during Christmas season? Is this time of the year encourage you to gamble more or rather you plan not to spend much because of the Christmas 😜 Maybe you want to give yourself some special present like winning big on stake and plan to gamble more?

I will continue to bet as long as my internet connection is still running, and hopefully before Christmas I can get a big win as a Christmas holiday gift, I hope you all get a special prize from stake on this Christmas holiday.

For me i think i will play less gambling, because i am afraid i am gonna lose more and being addicted to deposits. because i need money for buying some stuff for family and friends :D 

I think I have no any plan this time what I play and how much I play this depends on time and my mod if my mod good and I think this time if I play big I make good profit then I deposit and play good game I not make plan for which day I play or which day I not play this always depends on my mod

Hello ,

For my part, I think less play until Christmas because there are family meals and especially alcohol that does not mix well with gambling, on the other hand I think that after the holidays it will send money heavy ! We will catch up. Good luck to all and happy holidays, pleased your loved one!

Hi there, I plan to gamble less since I'll spend more time for Christmas preparations. As we are talking about this, I wish to all happy hollidays, which are close approaching...

I still manage to play/gamble here. But I think, I won't be able to play this Christmas day as there will be lots of visitors/relatives in our home. It is basically our reunion.

did not plan for more or less, will play same like now also depends on my balance if i will have enough to play more and more i will play more.

and lets see if stake have something for us much more intresting and surprizing then yeah will play more for challenges and specials events.