cukup2

Why do you like to play gambling?

Featured Comment

everyone initially did not like gambling games but why did you become like and instead addicted to playing gambling?
I like gambling because my environment is a lot of people who do gambling games and until I know how to play online gambling makes me more persistent.
why do you like gambling?

Gambling is a entertain part for me. It's always fun to play a game with chance to earn more money. Well, not always win or sometimes lost such money, but its still fun. So why I like to gambling because it's fun and money.

i do like gambling because from gambling we can learn about taking risk / not .. and also from gambling i can earn some more extra money :D even sometimes also i get busted and loss all my balances

I job out of country and after job time I have some free time I use Facebook YouTube and other things one day I saw one gambling site and I like play games then slowly slowly I spend my free time playing games but I always play gambling in limits

Hello,

I like playing games because it allows me to have fun and have a good time, we can talk with the people of the site who for the most part are very nice, it's good and if you happen to earn some money it's just profit, I'm having a good time here and I hope it's going to last over time.

Good day and good luck to you my friends.

it's hard to say why we like gambling? many people ask, why do people always gamble even though he always loses? gambling makes people always addicted, if you win, then we will come back to look for another victory, and if you lose, we still come back for revenge

i never liked gambling, i just started as fun and when i saw its about money i started to play more for money :) 

i am not depending on it, but yeah for extra cash its fun and good, so now i like to gamble and like to earn some money, but i am not deeply addicted, i can quit when ever i want.