xtinepink

[0.0012BTC] Early Christmas giveaway!

Featured Comment

8497CFA4-6819-4D36-B60D-0024A5AABCB7.thumb.jpeg.086111d13414175fc5cd26a53af6fd02.jpeg

Hello Stakers! Since it’s nearly Christmas, why don’t we have an early Christmas giveaway in here. 

Note:

• 10 post count in forum

• 1 user per household 

no warning points given in forum

How to enter:

1. Simply post a picture of Christmas decorations around you and include your username and date in the picture (you may put it in a piece of paper - must be handwritten otherwise it’s invalid)

2. Then write about what do you want for Christmas or how do you celebrate it?Not less than 100 words. 

💰 Prizes 💰 

1st place: 0.0004 BTC

2nd place: 0.0003 BTC

3rd place: 0.0002 BTC

4th place 0.00010 BTC

5th-8th Place 0.00005 BTC

Winners will be chosen by some of our moderators and/or supports.

31082271-C21C-4621-B6EA-30B3A2142147.thumb.jpeg.ab257688138bb909f36ec2ff9554d1e0.jpeg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ac18e674d3dda43eThis is my Christmas tree.started buying every year few things ajd now its full.its great that my kids even they get older they still like to build the Christmas tree and decorate our house all together like when they were in kindergarten.But the most great for me is that they still believe in Santa Claus (Saint Vasileios correct).they wait on 31/12 to take their gifts Which are coming at midnight and me and my husband make an attraction for them so they hear Santa coming from the fireplace .So Christmas tree means a lot for me and i post the picture of my tree

Screenshot_20191203-094210.png Screenshot_20191203-094217.png

Edited by gougou

We're putting up a Christmas tree. Christmas is a real holiday for our family. It is a good tradition to arrange a Nativity scene with candles in a snowdrift near the house. It is very pleasant to endure Christmas eve and get hot after that. Distracting from everyday Affairs and bustle of everyday life, forget about work at least for a while, spend the holiday with the whole family together, remembering interesting stories, having fun, playing, making toys, listening to music, cooking, joking and rejoice that we were able to get together and just have a good time together. In this Christmas like would that-would the entire family gathered together and be noted this celebration all together.

photo_2019-12-03_10-54-10.thumb.jpg.3acde90ad1a5cd91d3b48df4b8c91bd3.jpg

Well , all i want from christmas is too impossible to be true. Coz all i want in every chistmas is to have my mom back .. i mean she passed away last 2014 but until now i cannot help myself to moved on ... (but im trying) :( anyways .. i change my mind .. all i want in christmas from now on is to have "1BTC" LOL.. we dont know santa will come and he will give my request. Hahaha .. its possible to 1BTC than to have a person who is in heaven now .. :( it hurts but thats the reality .. haayyysss .. 

20191203_160719.thumb.jpg.bbc8bb4fc2266fb41f6587bceac6a44f.jpg

Merry xmass and happy NY! 

Wish u All Best stakers

Just want to live in happiness with my love and our pets, thats all i want, were together 5 yars plus and hope well be together till the end of the time. 

Lal1tqaaa 

IMG_20191203_131448.jpg

Edited by Lal1tqaaa

Christmas in Russia is celebrated on January 7. At Christmas people in Russia go to churches. At Christmastime they tell fortunes, eat pancakes, wear costumes and masks, and some people swim in an ice hole. I like this feast very much because it inspires people with belief in the realness of miracles. Merry Christmas!FF89DE77-1B54-44DF-A33C-AC5CBCBA99B1.thumb.jpeg.47bc72d0d7661ed6f34460ee69ce6d92.jpeg

All i want in Christmas is that my mom wish come true, All she wanted is that she can pay visit her mom which is my grandmother. We didnt see each other in past 6 years, That's my wish this christmas is that we can visit our grandmother. She's getting old i dont wanna have regrets and also my family wants to celebrate christmas with her, Because of Financial we cant pay visit my grandma. So this year all i wanted is to pay visit, I hope this year and my wish will come true. Coz every year we always wanted to visit her but still lack of money to pay the transport fee. So i hope stake will be good to me, So when i win i will withdraw it and use it to pay the transport. My family is living in the city but everyday the income that my father got in his job is only $5-10 A day. So its not enough for the food thats why we cant save enough for transport fee. So thats all i wanted this christmas. Thank you ma'am tine because of This i can open up and say things that i really wanted. Have a great Chirstmas this year guys.

20191204_191020.jpg

Edited by TIPPER | Wrong image

7 hours ago, TIPPER said:

All i want in Christmas is that my mom wish come true, All she wanted is that she can pay visit her mom which is my grandmother. We didnt see each other in past 6 years, That's my wish this christmas is that we can visit our grandmother. She's getting old i dont wanna have regrets and also my family wants to celebrate christmas with her, Because of Financial we cant pay visit my grandma. So this year all i wanted is to pay visit, I hope this year and my wish will come true. Coz every year we always wanted to visit her but still lack of money to pay the transport fee. So i hope stake will be good to me, So when i win i will withdraw it and use it to pay the transport. My family is living in the city but everyday the income that my father got in his job is only $5-10 A day. So its not enough for the food thats why we cant save enough for transport fee. So thats all i wanted this christmas. Thank you ma'am tine because of This i can open up and say things that i really wanted. Have a great Chirstmas this year guys.

20191204_014722.jpg

Where is the Christmas decoration?

May christmas be right and merry to all of you.May Santa bring joy and happiness to all not only this Christmas but the intire year..There is only one i can wish this Christmas its "YOU"...Merry xmas Stake Family.. 

received_2519870348233509.jpeg

received_1457491004414964.jpeg

Two weeks before Christmas we drive a ways out than hike a bit into the woods and pick a Christmas tree and cut it down (in a legally designated area)

Close family, friends, neighbors and anyone I know without a place to go get together for lunch at my house and exchange gifts on Christmas eve

Get my grandfather a couple pairs of socks than wrap each sock individually. 

Watch a Christmas Story in our new PJs and than put the kids to bed afterwards (lunch takes all day...lol)

Small handmade gift for each of the kids from Santa in the morning aND stockings (christmas day) and than off to the matriarch of the family's house for a champaign brunch and eggs Benedict.

0DB408B5-D84A-41EF-88D0-6D7D029BC32F.jpeg

What i want for Christmas is as as usual, peace on earth and goodwill to mankind. It may sound way too clichè but this i believe is all we need in order for the present and future generations to prosper in every way. Just as my all time favorite Christmas song goes, No more lives torn apart, wars will nevers start and time would heal our hearts. Every man would have a friend and right would always win and love will never end. So this is my Grown up Christmas list.

Merry Christmas to y'all!!!

btcxd

20191206_155421.jpg

Edited by btcxd

Thank you all for participating! But only 2 people followed the instructions completely.

1st prize: zenyatta19

2nd prize: Adriames

Others that follow rules but less than 100 words with their entry will still receive 5k sats.

ceejhay143

lal1tqaaa

Marceline

SantaClaus88

Thank you everyone for participating!

All prizes were sent!