Thepug

November Results

Featured Comment

At the start of November, I made this forum post and I was determined to reach my goal. I am more than happy to say, that I started at $0 for the month and finished with .... (drum roll please)

image.thumb.png.fa97f938b5b39b6122fc05b30e089fbe.png ( $690! ) 

I am now starting December with $0 and I will gamble $0 from the funds that I cashed out over November. I will shortly be posting my goal for December :) 

So, did you complete your goal for November? :D 

I actually don't have daily, weekly or even monthly targets. I play as usual. playing to get profit, if I get profit and if I think it's enough, then I withdraw it. and after seeing the transaction and I did some withdrawals and I calculated and I only got 200 $ more

I also started from 0 in November and was able to cash out ± $ 50 at the end of the end of the month. and that is just fortune and luck. My target this month can be at least the same cash out as last month. why my target is not big because I gamble here just for fun, unlike other gamblers who really make a lot of money from this.

i didnt achieved my November goals :( i actually tried to deposit $200 but unfortunately i get busted .. well, i hope in this December which was the last month of this year. i want some big shots and get my goals

Well done on reaching your targeted goal ThePug, I am very happy to hear that it all went well for you. :) I guess setting a goal does give you a much better handle on gambling.

Very nice this is very good you complete your goal and make some good profit,

November month I not got any good results even I not withdraw a single USD because I think I not play good and not focus on game but I hope December month I recover all loss and play some good session

My main goal for November was to reach Platinum II status and also get my overall stats closer to even since I was down overall on Stake.  I did reach my goal of getting to Platinum II, but my overall stats remained virtually the same when looking across all coins... hoping December will be better.

if you are even at the end of the month i think its still better than losing something :)

yeah we want to earn something nice, but we dont want to lose anything which isnt possible if you are trying continously, anyway best of luck for decebmer :)

Hello,

First I wanted to congratulate you for winning you, think you have been very lucky or do it all months? I try to win a little each day to increase my vip rank, if I arrive wins 10% of my kitty, goal successful.

Good luck and have a good day and congratulations!