Thepug

Ideas for the Christmas event?

Featured Comment

What do you guys think should do for the Christmas event coming up.

Personally, I think that they should have a huge challenge, where you have to complete the "12 days of Christmas challenges".
There are 15 game modes on the site, so I think that this is more than possible and it would be a lot of fun :D

Do you guys have any suggestions? :) 

There may be challenges during the week such as the birthday of stake, but there may not be any challenges, as we know, some other holidays for other religions such as Eid, Chinese New Year, Vesak etc, stake does not hold any event on that day

I believe there might well be something like a set of Christmas themed daily challenges again for the celebratory occasion so it should be quite exciting and all. :P We shall see then!

I don't like challenge I think stake arrange a mega race on this event mega race more interesting then challenge because mostly people's not participate challenges I also not participate any challenge but mega race so many users participate so this is good if stake plan a big mega race on this event

excited for xmas challenges and games and bonuses, lets see what they have in the mystery box this time, i hope there will be some awesome stuff for stakers :)

if challenges gonna be easy i will participate, otherwise i would like to play my normal game :)

On 12/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, Ali saher said:

I don't like challenge I think stake arrange a mega race on this event mega race more interesting then challenge because mostly people's not participate challenges I also not participate any challenge but mega race so many users participate so this is good if stake plan a big mega race on this event

I couldn’t understand the point that you were trying to make here :/ 

Without being rude about it, but could you work a bit on your grammar to make it easier to understand and read :)